Finally finished building my KILLER GAMING pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

newneo

Heads I Win Tails u Lose
After so many suggestions from you guys,(in the thread "Build me a KILLER GAMING pc" here) I finally finished assembling my new high end GAMING rig. . It was May(08) when I started purchasing the PC components and its now November(08) after finally finishing it. It took time but got all the pc components that I ever desired. If you guys have some bandwidth to spare check out my videos *in.youtube.com/watch?v=QtKAgCX8RVU --- My specs are --- Motherboard - Rampage Extreme
Processor - Q9550
Memory - Corsair 4GB DDR 3 (1333MHz)
Graphics - 2 x ATi Radeon 4870 (crossfire)
HDD - 2 x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda (RAID0)
PSU - Tagan 1100W BZ
Keyboard - Logitech G15
Mouse - Logitech G5
Speaker - Logitech Z5500
Display - Viewsonic VP2250 (22inch)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Congratulations dude, really a killer machine...... Will u plz post the price of each components and BTW where are u from...

OP
N

newneo

Heads I Win Tails u Lose
Congratulations dude, really a killer machine...... Will u plz post the price of each components and BTW where are u from...

Motherboard - Rampage Extreme-------------- 27500
Processor - Q9550 ------------------------------- 17800
Memory - Corsair 4GB DDR 3 (1333MHz)------ 16300
Graphics - 2 x ATi Radeon 4870 (crossfire)--- 19960 x 2 = 39920
HDD - 2 x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda (RAID0)- 4172 x 2 = 8344
PSU - Tagan 1100W BZ--------------------------- 16536
Keyboard - Logitech G15------------------------- 4920
Mouse - Logitech G5------------------------------ 3400
Speaker - Logitech Z5500----------------------- 20595
Display - Viewsonic VP2250 (22inch)----------- 25800

And forgot to mention about my cabinet it is Thermaltake XASER VI Price ------ 20888
and CPU Cooler (though I haven't used it yet) --------------------------------------- 3828

And, I am from ASSAM (an ANIMATION student in ARENA near GANESHGURI where the serial bomblast occured).

OP
N

newneo

Heads I Win Tails u Lose
Thanks for the price info..
BTW the place u live is dead danger.... Be careful always dude...

No man! I attend classes only, I don't live there. I live some 45 KM away from that place. So I think I am safe. I know that place is dangerous cos' that place has been bombed earlier too. Very crowded place.

Congrats :)
It's a beast :D

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Thats Cool.....
WTH the cops were doing there.... Here in Chennai cops were alert round the clock and we feel more safe here. I expect the same all over india ...

OP
N

newneo

Heads I Win Tails u Lose
^^ Thats Cool.....
WTH the cops were doing there.... Here in Chennai cops were alert round the clock and we feel more safe here. I expect the same all over india ...

Normally they are alert but the day when they are relaxed these things happen.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ :D
Thats not so good to hear.... That means they relax at the price of innocent peoples life... Like so...
OK.. dude it seems off-topic...
BTW nice purchase and enjoy gaming with that rig....

OP
N

newneo

Heads I Win Tails u Lose
^^ :D
Thats not so good to hear.... That means they relax at the price of innocent peoples life... Like so...
OK.. dude it seems off-topic...
BTW nice purchase and enjoy gaming with that rig....

Yeah I don't want to annoy no one too.

@newneo
MAN bettr post some pics of your rig

A Picture says a thousand words but videos say ten thousand words. If you have the required bandwidth to watch youtube I have provided a link to my rig.:D And yeah I will post some pics too.

Last edited:

ancientrites

In the zone
@ newneo
My god that is killer beast machine.congrats.if DARKLORD was staying there he would have done comprehensive review.

Motherboard - Rampage Extreme-------------- 27500
Processor - Q9550 ------------------------------- 17800
Memory - Corsair 4GB DDR 3 (1333MHz)------ 16300
Graphics - 2 x ATi Radeon 4870 (crossfire)--- 19960 x 2 = 39920
HDD - 2 x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda (RAID0)- 4172 x 2 = 8344
PSU - Tagan 1100W BZ--------------------------- 16536
Keyboard - Logitech G15------------------------- 4920
Mouse - Logitech G5------------------------------ 3400
Speaker - Logitech Z5500----------------------- 20595
Display - Viewsonic VP2250 (22inch)----------- 25800

And forgot to mention about my cabinet it is Thermaltake XASER VI Price ------ 20888
and CPU Cooler (though I haven't used it yet) --------------------------------------- 3828

And, I am from ASSAM (an ANIMATION student in ARENA near GANESHGURI where the serial bomblast occured).
Yo dude I am also from ASSAM, Dispur. Congrats for your new killer gaming Pc. BTW where are you going to get your games. The genuine ones or from Underground Market or Commerce College Basubhai.

And from which shop, Datamation IT Mall of Computer Heart or What else?

Last edited:
OP
N

newneo

Heads I Win Tails u Lose
Yo dude I am also from ASSAM, Dispur. Congrats for your new killer gaming Pc. BTW where are you going to get your games. The genuine ones or from Underground Market or Commerce College Basubhai.

And from which shop, Datamation IT Mall of Computer Heart or What else?

Do you get genuine games in GUWAHATI ?????? I don't think so. Once bought from ebay (though it was unknowingly) some games even those were home made:D .If there were any genuine games in here I would have definitely bought them but alas! there aren't any. Bought Display, keyboard, mouse, cabinet, psu, processor and graphics card from computer terminal (near goswami service),ups from datamation and corsair memory, RAMPAGE EXTREME from jain infosys. Maybe I am the first owner of RAMPAGE EXTREME in the whole INDIA if not I am definetly sure about ASSAM:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom