FIFA09 --> Just another review from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Back at you with another new review for a new game called FIFA09. After playing it for 4-5 hours, I decided to review it as its a sports game and dosent require completion to do so.

Grafix (7/10) -->
Little increments from the previous part but still theres a lot of room left. I still think PES2008 looks better :)). The faces of the player resemble the real ones....... but not too much. Some players just dont look the real ones. The fields and crowds look nearly the same. Lightning and shadows are improved but nothing much. All in all, just a little improvement from the previous installment.

Gameplay (6.5/10)-->
Average gameplay with good innovations. Now you can play the game with mouse too. And its pretty good too. Otherwise the core remains the same. The AI remains dumb and shallow. PES is anyday better than FIFA. As someone on the forum said "FIFA is for teh n00bs" :D.

Sound (8/10) -->
Nice work here. Crowds and all sound good. The commentrators still repeat the same line over and over but what more do u expect ? I didnt had the time to hear the sound much as I had my Media Player on in the background.

Final Verdict (6/19)-->
Small conclusion for a very brief review --> Play this if ur a soccer fan but still I suggest you wait for the new PES..... will be anyday better than this.

{Will post screenshots later.......sorry}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom