krishnendu

Journeyman
OMG Adriano wants to leave Barca, and the board selling him without my permission, this is happening for all the teams in manager mood .
any one knows how to stop it???

hey frends,,fifa13 isn't executable on my win8 64 bit.. I m having dell inspiron 17 r . anysuggestion?? I hv tried compatibility tweeks n ol

Please please please can anyone give me tips for this game?? I play using keyboard. There is a friend who is defeating me continuously. All he does is through ball (lofted one) can anyone tell me a solution. He often catches me with no defenders near goal post using this lofted through ball. Please tell me any solution. Also what is the best way to gain possession of ball from opponent. I just keep pressed the contain button (d)

Are you familiar with FIFA series?

No bro. I'm not. But now it's almost two weeks. I can defeat other guys. But this guy has really blown me away. Please help me. Which is the best formation against lofted through pass?

Are you familiar with FIFA series?

No bro. I'm not. But now it's almost two weeks. I can defeat other guys. But this guy has really blown me away. Please help me. Which is the best formation against lofted through pass?

krishnendu

Journeyman
^^
you can use the offside trap. but you need to organize your defense well. play as much as you can. check your control keys, CONTAIN TEAMMATE option can be helpful . best of luck :)

Please please please can anyone give me tips for this game?? I play using keyboard. There is a friend who is defeating me continuously. All he does is through ball (lofted one) can anyone tell me a solution. He often catches me with no defenders near goal post using this lofted through ball. Please tell me any solution. Also what is the best way to gain possession of ball from opponent. I just keep pressed the contain button (d)

Its tougher to defend in fifa 13 only pressinf contain will not help try to stand tackle the played. you can double press the opponent to get the possession just like BARCA :)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Pal two weeks are nothing. To put it simple, I played FIFA from version 98, and finally in 2004 I somewhat was able to defeat other guys, then in 2008 I was something like a okay player, in 2010 I was making fun in legendary mode, still I am BAD gamer, but yeah I did defeat some heavy weight guys.
Besides, if I were you I would not give a damn that I am losing. That person you are playing against, is he playing these genres for longer than yours? If he is, if he plays it or practice it often then he should win imo. I had this same irritation some weeks ago while playing with a friend, then I saw him playing with another person, and quite honestly I was happy that he defeated me repeatedly, he is just a better player than me, of course, and I am talking about FIFA 13 here.
On the game, well, till now, FIFA 10 is my limitation. I couldn't understand how on earth to defend in FIFA 13 (same for previous two versions, it's like a wonder to me). So I gave up.

Last edited:
Pal two weeks are nothing. To put it simple, I played FIFA from version 98, and finally in 2004 I somewhat was able to defeat other guys, then in 2008 I was something like a okay player, in 2010 I was making fun in legendary mode, still I am BAD gamer, but yeah I did defeat some heavy weight guys.
Besides, if I were you I would not give a damn that I am losing. That person you are playing against, is he playing these genre for longer than yours? If he is, if he plays it or practice it often then he should win imo. I had this same irritation some weeks ago while playing with a friend, then I saw him playing with another person, and quite honestly I was happy that he defeated me repeatedly, he is just a better player than me, of course, and I am talking about FIFA 13 here.
On the game, well, till now, FIFA 10 is my limitation. I couldn't understand how on earth to defend in FIFA 13 (same for previous two versions, it's like a wonder to me. So I gave up.
yeah he's playing it since long time.

krishnendu

Journeyman
^^
yap fifa 12 and 13 is different from the older versions, when it comes to defending its tougher, but after playing 3 4yrs career mood with different teams now im able to win just like previous FIFAs, and i must say FIFA 13 is great.
I think the main difference is contain players and stand tackling. another thing is while moving a particular player you can contain the ball with another player, by the Lshift or space button.

@Harsh Pranami

Watch tutorials which really helps.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
I play FIFA 12 regularly on legendary and with my roommate(who is playing Fifa since 2006) on keyboard. I started losing at about 6-0 or 6-1 and after long periods of frustration I am able to pull a draw and sometimes a win :D. This game takes a lot of practice. One thing I learnt the hard way is that you don't have to keep on pressing contain all the time. You have to set offside traps, bring back defenders in time, time your slides, use jockey and keep your head open.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
I have a sony vaio laptop with 2 gb ddr3 ram and computer performance is 4.5 ... will fifa 13 work on my lappy??
Give more specs like processor, graphics card. Or you should ask in the thread Will this game run in my configuration. Most probably it will run in low to medium settings but you better confirm

Prongs298

In the zone
i dont use contain, i used to when it was new in fifa 11 but now i mark manually. and i have been playing fifa since 2004 and euro 2004 (only fifa to have 3d crowds). i missed out 2006, 2008 and 2010. I have played every other fifa since 2004 and i use keyboard with arrow for movement+wasdqexc for others.

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Contain should be used but not all the time. Like 70% manually to get the defenders in key positions and at other times contain key as charging and sliding becomes really tough manually. Unless of course you are exceptionally good in defense.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
i dont use contain, i used to when it was new in fifa 11 but now i mark manually. and i have been playing fifa since 2004 and euro 2004 (only fifa to have 3d crowds). i missed out 2006, 2008 and 2010. I have played every other fifa since 2004 and i use keyboard with arrow for movement+wasdqexc for others.

Can you do skill moves & freekicks using a keyboard?
I use keyboard too & almost same keybindings as you, skill moves are almost impossible for me & about 1 in 50 freekicks go in on Fifa 2011.

Top Bottom