TheSloth

The Slowest One
Now what is this. What kind of fifa fans asked for refree mode?

Now what is this. What kind of fifa fans asked for refree mode?

MuraliUtd

Broken In
FifA13Ultimate.jpg

It;s FREE right ??:-x:-x:-x

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If limited edition cost 1499INR then I guess normal edition will cost 999INR. I will buy normal edition. Any big difference between them?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thanks. I yesterday I saw the difference in flipkart, additional kits, celebration pack and adidas team etc. Not worth of paying extra 500,I guess.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yes it can be played, but it's hard to tricks on keyboard. I bought controller only for FIFA. I have played FIFA08 on keyboard since 2008, I play good but still don't know how to do tricks, I know but takes lot and lot of practice

Yes it can be played, but it's hard to tricks on keyboard. I bought controller only for FIFA. I have played FIFA08 on keyboard since 2008, I play good but still don't know how to do tricks, I know but takes lot and lot of practice

gameranand

Living to Play
@ ithehappy
The game is meant to be played with a controller so it would be better if you play with a controller thats all.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks both, Anand and Swapnil. Lets see if I can play it with KB, otherwise I finally will have to buy that damn thing!

@arvind- ROFLMAO. :lol:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
i liked PES 2013, can someone tell how much is the differnece between PES 10 and FIFA 13?

gameranand

Living to Play
Between PES 10 & FIFA 13 ?? A lot. You do realise that thats a 3 year gap so obviously there would be significant changes.

Top Bottom