Abhishekrocked

Broken In
*cdn2.spong.com/pack/f/i/fifa13373677l/_-FIFA-13-PC-_.jpg

Summary of FIFA 13

FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Attacking Intelligence:
Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.

Complete Dribbling:
Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.

1st Touch Control:
A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalise on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.

EA SPORTS Football Club:
Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalogue, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support Your Club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA SPORTS Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA SPORTS Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.​

You can pre-order it from Flipkart.com [If there are other sites please suggest me]

Available in PC,Xbox 360,PS3,PS2,PS Vita,PSP

Additional Infos for FIFA 13:

UltimateFIFA
Gameplay - FIFA 13 Gameplay | UltimateFIFA
Attacking Intelligence - FIFA 13 AI Improvements: Attacking Intelligence | UltimateFIFA
Complete Dribbling - FIFA 13: Complete Dribbling | UltimateFIFA
First Touch Control - FIFA 13: Complete Dribbling | UltimateFIFA
Impact Engine - FIFA 13 Impact Engine | UltimateFIFA
Tactical Free Kicks - FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks | UltimateFIFA

SYSTEM REQ

PC Recommended Specs:
CPU with Dual core processor (Core duo 2 or better).
Intel Core2Duo @ 2.4Ghz on Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7. 2 Gigabyte of RAM.
DirectX® 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 256 MB video card or equivalent (must support Shader Model 3.0 or above).
ATI RADEON HD 2900. NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT

Last edited:

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
there is only a few improvements as far i can tell, i am looking forward for the 1st touch and tactical freekicks.
i always wanted the graphics in the spectators to be more realistic. not some lame 2d figures:facepalm: , where every other person looks the same, the same movements.
that what 's missing i guess , a more off field experience.
good article. :thumbs:

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
I am so looking forward to fifa 13, but i would rather want to see them include better game modes than there is right now and for god's sake, bring LAN play back. Its irritating enough to know that only 4 controllers can be connected to a PC at any point of time. :-x

Plus, i want to play in gameranger. :-D

OP
Abhishekrocked

Abhishekrocked

Broken In
I am so looking forward to fifa 13, but i would rather want to see them include better game modes than there is right now and for god's sake, bring LAN play back. Its irritating enough to know that only 4 controllers can be connected to a PC at any point of time. :-x

Plus, i want to play in gameranger. :-D

I dun;t think they will allow the Lan play or gamerangers.... It will slow down there original Game.... that;s why they has restricted..

I am looking for Ultimate team.... :) It's the most important feature i like it..

Add me in Origin guys : patil29

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
Fifa servers suck and were filled with cheaters who would just quit when losing, gameranger had the real die hard fifa fans! :|

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Fifa for pc will cost Rs 1799 here in india . That is bad news , I was looking forward to buy my first fifa game @ 999 .

TheSloth

The Slowest One
1799! That is tooooooo much. Dammit,i was waiting for this. Now i'll buy this title when cost will come down below 999

OP
Abhishekrocked

Abhishekrocked

Broken In
IndianVideoGamer | Video Game News, Video Game Reviews, Indian Video Games | FIFA 13 priced Rs 3,499 for PS3, Rs 1,799 for PC

OMG....... !!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to purchase like 2 sets of it... now i have to buy 1 now..

That's ridiculous... the nextworld.in has also listed 1,799 rs...

Buy FIFA 13 for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

I am just keeping my fingers cross for Flipkart.com price for PC..

Origin has listed it at 1,499 price.... Has anyone tried to buy from origin and got it quickly in this pre-order thing ?

OP
Abhishekrocked

Abhishekrocked

Broken In
wtf. -_- i was planning on buying this for 999.

But still i am going to buy it... :)

IF you want cheaper then go from Origin.. they have listed 1,599.... if you had pre-ordered earlier it would have been 999rs

Latest Screenshots now available:

News: FIFA 13: First Manager Mode, Skill Games screens - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

MuraliUtd

Broken In
WTH FiFA 13 RS 2219 ? No I dont want standard edition fuea :-x
Back to game ranger :-(:-D

btw PES 2013 Demo released for PC,PS3 n Xbox...[offtopic :-/] If Priced under 1500/- take my money !
PES 2013 | Download the PES 2013 PC Demo (+ Mirror Links) | The official page for Konami-PES2013.com

Top Bottom