FIFA 13 freezes on its own while playing

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Okay so this is the thing, I was using a PS3 controller with my PC to play FIFA 13 on my PC, now a week back I bought an Xbox controller and started using that for FIFA 13 on my PC, I actually think that changing the controller has no affect on this freezing problem of mine but I still wanted to tell you guys so that you might consider this while giving me a solution to the problem.

When I am playing the game, almost every second match (in career mode) , the game completely freezes while the match is going on, usually when the ball is near the goal post or touches it, it just randomly happens. The screen becomes frozen, I can still hear the sound of the game but the game doesnt respond at all to the controller commands.

As you can see below the goal post net has completely disappeared after the game froze.

*i46.tinypic.com/35a2ngo.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME..................

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I use an x360 controller myself and it works fine. Sometimes when I pause the game,then the pause menu comes up and the game becomes unresponsive to controller commands. But I use the mouse cursor to resume the game and everything works fine again.
Your case is a bit different though. Could be a faulty installation. Try reinstalling fifa 13.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
I use an x360 controller myself and it works fine. Sometimes when I pause the game,then the pause menu comes up and the game becomes unresponsive to controller commands. But I use the mouse cursor to resume the game and everything works fine again.
Your case is a bit different though. Could be a faulty installation. Try reinstalling fifa 13.

I tried re installing it two times, still it isn't working. Still having a lot of freezing problem.

Top Bottom