FIFA 09 - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ hmm...but cant comment on that version if u hv the "ahem*.." version.. :( not coz its confusing but many different ppl do upload the *ahem*.." version of the same game, sum are not porperly uploaded...

hope u got that.. : )

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^ Thanx. But what does that imply? I wanted to understand what the mod actually does as well. :neutral:

I'm not sure. I think it's the rate at which the visuals are rendered (or in simple words, drawn on the screen). So if the value is higher, the rendering is done quite slowly, causing the stuttering we see. Lowering this value will reduce the stuttering, but I think it'll be be more taxing on the hardware. I'm not fully sure about this though, so don't laugh to death if I'm wrong. :razz:

BTW, getting PES 2009 demo tomorrow. So I'll come up with a comparison this weekend. It's supposed to have a be a legend mode, which is like FIFA's be a pro mode, but in this, you can play your whole career, and you can move from one club to another (transfers).

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Just watched a small video of Fifa 09 on next gen and I can't tell how pissed I am.Next gen has the 'voice of football' Martin Tyler with Andy Gray.
Fifa for PC and next gen are 2 different games:|
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvmX6s0eaLA

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just watched a small video of Fifa 09 on next gen and I can't tell how pissed I am.Next gen has the 'voice of football' Martin Tyler with Andy Gray.
Fifa for PC and next gen are 2 different games:|
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvmX6s0eaLA

Yup, consoles have the next-gen version... PC gamers are not so lucky :mad:

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
The problem that i faced both in fifa 08 and fifa 09 is : all the players in the user team goes outside of the ground...I am not getting any control over these players. is any one faced this problem?

prakhar18

Broken In
I like the visual aspects of the game..Players act and behave naturally.

Gameplay is simple.Infact scoring goals even in world class difficulty level is quite easy.

Its a visual treat.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The problem that i faced both in fifa 08 and fifa 09 is : all the players in the user team goes outside of the ground...I am not getting any control over these players. is any one faced this problem?

This was a major bug in FIFA 08. Even I faced this problem. I thought that this was fixed in FIFA 09. I haven't faced this problem (yet) with FIFA 09.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner

Can u explain wat u mean by this ?? :(

For the PS3 and X360 :(

hey thats sad yaar... shee !!

My views after playing the PES 2009 demo:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=966831

thanx for the review buddy.. :)

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
Can u explain wat u mean by this ?? :(

hey thats sad yaar... shee !!

thanx for the review buddy.. :)

i mean , while playing, all the players in the team is standing outside the ground, except the goal keeper. U cannot control any single player at that situation.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Tech2 reviews the game, rates it at 4.5/5. One thing i like about the Fifa franchise is that they do run on low end systems with settings reduced unlike many other EA Games, case in point NFS.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Tech2 reviews the game, rates it at 4.5/5. One thing i like about the Fifa franchise is that they do run on low end systems with settings reduced unlike many other EA Games, case in point NFS.

Figures. It's the PS3 version. The PC version would be lucky to get 2-3 stars.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz

Well, PES can also run on low end systems... So it isn't anything special about FIFA.....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well, never tried PES, but yes i surely agree to iMav coz i hv always had a low-mid end system whether i played the old fifa 2000 then or now, the fifa 09 version.. :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Well, never tried PES, but yes i surely agree to iMav coz i hv always had a low-mid end system whether i played the old fifa 2000 then or now, the fifa 09 version.. :)

Get PES 2009. It's better than FIFA 09, and it can run on your PC as well. After playing this game, you may want to switch sides and become a PES boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom