Time- 6mins per half
Difficulty Level- World Class
Game Speed- Fast

CONTACT>>>

Reuben- 9819726317 - xtreme_1madness@hotmail.com
Amber - 9820078229 - amber@technopoint.in

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
that means i will be agianst COMPUTER and not human opponent...no use then...how can then it be called tournament???

OP
ambrewz

ambrewz

Broken In
wizrulz said:
that means i will be agianst COMPUTER and not human opponent...no use then...how can then it be called tournament???

R u Nuts !!! Have u ever heard of Such Thing Before...
It was and It will b always Against A HUMAN opponent...

By the Way What Made u think that it could b against Computer... If There is A mistake in My post which made U believe That.. I would like to Rectify it...

OP
ambrewz

ambrewz

Broken In
Quote:
Originally Posted by mAV3
^^ ... difficulty in fifa in LAN mode depends on the opponents and not on the in-game settings

the Difficulty is for the way how Computers AI should behave... the Goalkeepers AI ability and Stuff Like That...
the settings r Similar to the Ones used in Most of the Tournaments like WorldCyberGames, etc...

if the Difficulty is not Kept to World Class... then I know handful of FIFA palyer who have the Ability to Shoot Goal from center Line or Really Impossible to score angles... To avoid this Undue Advantage the Difficulty Level is kept WORLD Class so that Computers AI is Set in the WOrld class Level and make the Game Even and Fair for everone...

;)

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
as far as i know shooting from half line is possible in any difficulty .... goal keepers are as it is worth less most of the ime .... other than tht thrs not much AI in fifa

OP
ambrewz

ambrewz

Broken In
mAV3 said:
as far as i know shooting from half line is possible in any difficulty .... goal keepers are as it is worth less most of the ime .... other than tht thrs not much AI in fifa

In that case Should I consider U as one of the Confirmed Palyer for this Event...:cool:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ambrewz said:
R u Nuts !!! Have u ever heard of Such Thing Before...
It was and It will b always Against A HUMAN opponent...

By the Way What Made u think that it could b against Computer... If There is A mistake in My post which made U believe That.. I would like to Rectify it...

Mind ur language....as no where at places i have attended...seen this

DIFFICULTY: WORLD CLASS....

U might be doing it 1st time...so have less knwledge.....else u would had not reacted that way......and i have come accross many such tournament
of HUMAN vs computer....

in 1st place ur post is not clear....so better be clear....

who will write abt prizes???

Bbreak17

Right off the assembly line
abeee ull guys are all mad???? ull dont no anything abt fifa!!!! so dont talk ****!!!! i have organized like maybe 10 tournaments.... and its human vs human!! world class is the difficluty level which teh players will act upon.... the goalkeeper skills and payer passes are affected by the level of difficulty!!! hope to see ull at the tournament!!!!

- Bbreak17

OP
ambrewz

ambrewz

Broken In
wizrulz said:
Mind ur language....as no where at places i have attended...seen this

DIFFICULTY: WORLD CLASS....

U might be doing it 1st time...so have less knwledge.....else u would had not reacted that way......and i have come accross many such tournament
of HUMAN vs computer....

in 1st place ur post is not clear....so better be clear....

who will write abt prizes???

What Kind of Tournament U have Been Too... HUMAN vs Computer...
comming back To the Point...
Thanks For bringing it to My Notice that I have Missed to mention the Prize. The Total Prize Money Should B Around Rs 1500 to Rs. 2000 could b incresed if no. of Players increase...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ ambrewz please organise a tournament for our dear friend intel_outside (i wud hv lovd to complete ur user id but the mods wud ban me).... as he likes pro evolution soccer

Bbreak17

Right off the assembly line
excuse me... whos wasting money.... omg pls jus stfu... ur really sad man!!! 1st of all ull knw **** abt fifa and 2nd of all DONT SPOIL INDIANS FIFA REPUTATION!!! PLS !!!!!! india has a good reputation with FIFA more that cs and nfs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom