Fifa 07 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbreak17

Right off the assembly line
well have a look at the wcg standing and go ask any1 who i am.. then ull knw....... if ull dont no anythign ab fifa pls dont talk ****

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ look man ur not an admin here ur just a user of this forum if u want to promote ur event do so ..... if u want to promote urself get lost simple as tht cut the crap abt we knowing nothing abt fifa and u being the only enlightened 1 .... ur might be a gr8 player congratulations and all the best for the future but mind ur language here .....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Bbreak17 said:
abeee ull guys are all mad???? ull dont no anything abt fifa!!!! so dont talk ****!!!! i have organized like maybe 10 tournaments.... and its human vs human!! world class is the difficluty level which teh players will act upon.... the goalkeeper skills and payer passes are affected by the level of difficulty!!! hope to see ull at the tournament!!!!

AND

well have a look at the wcg standing and go ask any1 who i am.. then ull knw....... if ull dont no anythign ab fifa pls dont talk ****

- Bbreak17

Well dude who cares who ur....u might be founder of FIFA football 2007 :D :D :D
We care the least....r u organising the tournament so that others can participate and u win the price...
And everyone knows here FIFA is crap game in front of PES6....a mere childish arcrade game....and if u wanna post here....improve ur language...come down to earth and then post....

Bbreak17

Right off the assembly line
omg just stfu.... and i will speak the way i want to.... and if thats teh case why the **** do ull ask all silly questons abt the tournemanet if ull knw **** abt it!!! just stfu!!!!!!!!!!!! grow up... and stop bragging abt pro evo....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ abey ae hero bas bahut hogaya tera kabse bak bak karta ja raha hai mein yeh hoon mein woh hoon limit mein reh this not ur fifa stadium where u can say wat u want mind ur language all the stfus keep them for ur tournament .....

Read Between the lines
*manan.catch-free.com/images/hand.png

Last edited:

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
Why are you creating unnecessary trouble bbreak17 ?
No one care even if you own EA.
We are coming here to share and spread knowledge.
And this is one of the best place to hang out.
So PLZ grow up.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
let it be ppl .... he i think is 10 yrs oold kid .... MODS where the hell are u guys how can u let this go on for soo long .... thread reported

Sourabh

Laptoping
bbreak17, you really need to watch out what you say on a public forum. 1 week misery and that would be all.

Others, If you are not interested by the first post, you have no business out here. If you want to enter the tournament, fine -then do so. If you don't then just stay away from this, it doesn't matter if there is a better game.

OP
ambrewz

ambrewz

Broken In
Sourabh said:
bbreak17, you really need to watch out what you say on a public forum. 1 week misery and that would be all.

Others, If you are not interested by the first post, you have no business out here. If you want to enter the tournament, fine -then do so. If you don't then just stay away from this, it doesn't matter if there is a better game.

Thanks Mr. MOD... :)

sorry for intrudin into ur tournament thread
how can i play online in fifa 07 with a pirated game??(now i expect some ppl sayin "dude go talk piracy somwher else") plz i know i m talkin piracy
if u know the answer just reply and if u r going to say "u cant play online with a pirated game,man!!" they shuld plz i m beggin u dont post a reply to my post
i only want answers
once again sorry for the intrusion

OP
ambrewz

ambrewz

Broken In
Update On Tourney!!! : Fifa 07 Tournament

Update On Tourney!!!

1. The tourney will start at 11.00 am sharp!!! (17th Dec'06)
2. You can bring your keyboard, gamepad etc... -- pls get the gamepad drivers if needed!!!!!
3. The game settings will be 4 or 6 mins (depends how many players come!!) world class and fast.. stadium Bayarena.
4. Pls come on time... so that we can start ASAP!!!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
shadow slayer 2007 said:
sorry for intrudin into ur tournament thread
how can i play online in fifa 07 with a pirated game??(now i expect some ppl sayin "dude go talk piracy somwher else") plz i know i m talkin piracy
if u know the answer just reply and if u r going to say "u cant play online with a pirated game,man!!" they shuld plz i m beggin u dont post a reply to my post
i only want answers
once again sorry for the intrusion
Hamachi perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom