Fidget Spinners

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Fidget spinners ― kids spin them and spin them ― and while parents may not "get" why the boomerang-shaped toys have caught on with such force, there's real physics to explain how the distracting devices work

Fidget Spinners: What They Are, How They Work and Why the Controversy
*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fCDRJoVfL.jpg

Do you have one ?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
This one, looks like the promo is over.
Bat Hand Spinner Fidget Toy -$3.76 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
Edit: where do i put in my bat-mobile?

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
The toy has been advertised as helping people who have trouble with focusing or fidgeting by relieving nervous energy or psychological stress. As of May 2017, there is no scientific evidence that they are effective as a treatment for autism or ADHD.

Fidget spinner - Wikipedia

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Have you seen one or used it? Do not know if fidget spinner fever has arrived in India.
I haven't bought, but used it in office as one of my friend got a cheap one @50.

I don't know whether it effects ADHD or not.
But I felt good while spinning it ;)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
@ratul show us your spinner buddy !
The fun thing is that the same fidget spinners will cost 10 times more deprnding upon where you buy it. Sometimes youll see on amazon and ebay for $1 ( 66 inr), Last time went to a shop and it was like $9.99. (These are the basic ones with 3 spikes)

ratul

█████████████████

@ratul show us your spinner buddy !
The fun thing is that the same fidget spinners will cost 10 times more deprnding upon where you buy it. Sometimes youll see on amazon and ebay for $1 ( 66 inr), Last time went to a shop and it was like $9.99. (These are the basic ones with 3 spikes)

yup, got one from here: Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

*i.imgur.com/Fv3slBF.jpg
*i.imgur.com/eMc7kEP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/UHpQTkT.jpg

Does help me though, haven't left it since I got it, keeps my hand busy. :bananana:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^^yeah the common fidget spinner, I too spun it the whole hour I had it from my friend, Then I had to stop it deliberalely cos my mind wants to spin it forever but not my fingers XD. I guess everyone has ADD. let me guess the , max spin would be around a minute or so...

ratul

█████████████████
^^yeah the common fidget spinner, I too spun it the whole hour I had it from my friend, Then I had to stop it deliberalely cos my mind wants to spin it forever but not my fingers XD. I guess everyone has ADD. let me guess the , max spin would be around a minute or so...

yup, they are addictive, but I actually have HD i suppose, everybody around me complains that I destroy things as my hands are never empty, and always pickup the nearest object I could find and start fiddling with it.

The spin time of this is good, 4-4.5 mins if I spin it with all my force, normal spin time is 3-3.5 mins at average.

ratul

█████████████████
Holy shet, I want one now.
Do AliExpress deliver anywhere in India?
afaik, once it enters the country through the free delivery option (china mail), it's handled by the India Post guys. So, if India Post reaches in your area, you'll get it. :)

ratul

█████████████████
And also check locally, like this guy in delhi gets fidget spinners for ₹60-₹200.

Top Bottom