Few question about from Reliance to AIRTEL "MNP". Help me guys.................

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys,

From last 6 month i was enjoying 3G speed on my Reliance 2G plan @ Rs.99. But now its back to normal speed, which sucks now. D/L only 9 kBps. :( So now i've decided to switch to Airtel via MNP. In airtel it giving 1GB on 2G @ Rs.98 which s better than reliance (in airtel D/L upto 30kBps).:shock:

So guys i've few questions regarding MNP, i've heard that MNP service will active for 3 months only, so after 3 months will my Ported Airtel will change to Reliance ? And will i get all offers & features of airtel or any selected one? Can i recharge my Ported Airtel from online website? :|:|:|

Also want to know a cheapest 2G/3G usb data card. :) :p

Reply soon guys...:|

techbulb

eUREKA...
You will not get changed back to reliance after 3 months .after changing to airtel it is the minimum time you must stay on airtel before you change back to reliance or any other operator if you don't like airtel service this is universal mnp rule applies to every operator

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Guys,

From last 6 month i was enjoying 3G speed on my Reliance 2G plan @ Rs.99. But now its back to normal speed, which sucks now. D/L only 9 kBps. :( So now i've decided to switch to Airtel via MNP. In airtel it giving 1GB on 2G @ Rs.98 which s better than reliance (in airtel D/L upto 30kBps).:shock:

So guys i've few questions regarding MNP, i've heard that MNP service will active for 3 months only, so after 3 months will my Ported Airtel will change to Reliance ? And will i get all offers & features of airtel or any selected one? Can i recharge my Ported Airtel from online website? :|:|:|

Also want to know a cheapest 2G/3G usb data card. :) :p

Reply soon guys...:|

btw how much data do you get in reliance99 plan..

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
6GB, But speed is damn slow. You can't even use 1gb in a month. Previous i was getting 3mbps so i utilised 12gb in a month. But now want to change network.

you have enjoyed quite a long time..i only enjoyed 3g in 2g 1st month after 3g activation..then speed capped to 8KB/s same with bsnl 3g ..

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
you have enjoyed quite a long time..i only enjoyed 3g in 2g 1st month after 3g activation..then speed capped to 8KB/s same with bsnl 3g ..

I use to recharge with 99plan 2times in a month. so 12GB, now i'm feeling like beggar with 8KBps :evil:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
hAPPEns man..........i was about to cry the day when speed capped then after sometime i realized i was doing illegal thing .............

choudang

Padawan
no, cause we do nt have our MSISDN country specific, it is still circle specific. you have to port into Delhi Airtel.

hope in near future we can do that

Top Bottom