FEDORA CORE 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
hmmm... it incorporates the hardwork of the IndLinux group... has a better support for Indian Language computing .... but i did try... dont even wanna try...

firewall

In the zone
GNUrag said:
but i did try... dont even wanna try...

same here.... coz i dont have enough hardware config. for that... and i dont want to touchm y current set up.... LOL..

:)

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
the fear of loosing VMware in core 3 is keeping me at bay anyway i am downloading the four iso files. maybe try on a seperate partition

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
The system requirements are as low as you can imagine. But if you want X-Window working the you will need a 256MB RAM. Well atleast it did for Core 1

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
I think its gonna be better than Core 1. Have anyone tried it out yet??? I think its still in beta stage though :-(

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
hmm me not a big fedura fan :D 'casue it way too professional :p. I think it suits corporates better than us home users ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
ok i instaled fedora core 3 it feels the same as fedora core 2. Genome is cool one drawback no kernel source found installed. Overall a good package.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Nope I live in Kerala. Do you charge?? Well I am ready to provide you with transportation charges...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom