Feast Your Eyes on the Leaked Screenshots of Windows 7 M1 Ultimate Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
what makes you think that it's fake? just because the ui is similar to vista? :D

Dude, it's fake by all the realities around you. Do a bit of searching on the net before coming to a conclusion that it's not fake. And I guess I made it pretty clear in your last thread why it's fake! I wonder why no one posted in that thread after that! Is that why you opened another thread about the same thing?

If you have something called brains, then from the first screenshot itself you can realise that it's fake, Windows7 logo with Windows Ver6.1 written right next to it? Are you blind or are you just plain stupid? Judgement is upto you! If you want I can upload some fake pics of Windows10! lol.... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif

Last edited:
OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
I am quoting this from *www.thinknext.net/

''Well, one of the most interesting things in the whole story is that I find so much funny idiots who bring so much fun to me by their comments and the way in which they understand and judge things. For example, many guys said that “UI doesn’t change much, it’s fake!”, well, they think Operating Systems are game consoles, graphic things are the most important. Some others: ”the version number is 6.x, it’s not 7!”, “the Logo is same as Vista, it’s not 7!”, “the Media Center version is 6.x and shows Vista, it’s not 7!” Oh great, buffoons always speak out loudly and proudly what they ‘find out’ without knowing the context of what they see. Not being a computer professional is not, absolutely not, wrong or improper. But being a non-computer professional, you pretend to be a pro and make stupid judgment on some pro things is absolutely sad. Come on, learn something about Windows history, the development or some other common sense. You have been insulting yourself and giving me chances to see buffoonery you show. Wow really funny.'' :D

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
^^ agree oh great master... seems like the guy who wrote it has a lot of professionalism in his post.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom