FEAR problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have P4-3ghz HT with 512mb ram and intel 865gbf motherboard. I use the onboard graphic card.
My problem is that when i try to run FEAR on my comp the screen turns black, I can hear music and sounds in the background but can't see anything.........what is the problem..... can i tweak any settings using 3danalyzer???

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I have P4-3ghz HT with 512mb ram and intel 865gbf motherboard. I use the onboard graphic card.
My problem is that when i try to run FEAR on my comp the screen turns black, I can hear music and sounds in the background but can't see anything.........what is the problem..... can i tweak any settings using 3danalyzer???

U need to have a graphics accelerator with atleat pixel shader 1.1 ... F.E.A.R. will not run otherwise .... hell it even doesn't run well on the FX series ... so thinking of even running it on the integrated graphics accelerator is just insane ....

S

saiaspire

BIG

Go for a Graphics card, a good card like GeForce 6600 costs around Rs.6500.

OP
abhishek66

abhishek66

C.A.
why do they make such games that are graphic card dependent........ i played gta san andreas and nfs most wanted, althogh on low details but still i played them atleast...... can't they make all games like these

paul_007

Padawan
i played gta san andreas and nfs most wanted, althogh on low details but still i played them atleast...... can't they make all games like these

game designers could have made latest games without shader model but then those games would not have breathtaking grafix which the designers wanted to deliver to gamers

pixel and vertex shaders, HW TnL etc allows game programmers to make real life grafix, effects and much more . Just check out latest games on PC powered by latest graphic cards if possible and u will find the difference.

the games which u have mentioned dont have those real effects

your problem is not enough

dude FEAR reqires min. 512 MB ram and will neaarly kill your onboard video.it requires a good graphic card.buy a 6600gt.

fnatic@play

Broken In
6600GT and 1GBRam and a fast proc........ this is for med-max setting... tho u cant make it to max with even a 6800...

anythin below this - the game will be less than half the intended fun.

an amazing game if u got the rig to play it... the best todate without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom