FEAR - how to kill heavy armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
asking help 2 those who have finished FEAR . which is the best way to kill heavy armor ? it takes a lot for ammo and effort to kill them .

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Three things: Slow down the time, throw a grenade and use only shotgun. It will surely kill the heavy armors. By the way, if you are encountering this for the first time, then you will have to battle big armors too later, so be ready to use your good weapons wisely. :)

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
grenades are the best defence and as u successfully slide them under their defences, use ur shotgun as they run amok.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Slow Mo ..... throw a grenade .... don't get too close till the grenade explodes .... then get close .... use ur shotgun while side-stepping ..... .... make sure u don't run out of slow-mo ..... get back after 2-4 shots from the shotgun and throw another grenade ..... then get close and don't stop firing the shotgun .....

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
U can't kill her ... just keep killing all the other ghosts ... and shoot her as much as u can when she appears .. go through the level .. and u'll reach the epilouge soon ...

OP
R

reddragon

In the zone
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh finished FEAR.......... so alma wasnt dead , which means there will be a 2nd part obviously............................. but has she lost her paranormal power ? because she came upto my helicopter( god knows how she came into there) but my 2 friends r still alive ... actually noone can go very near to alma ? so has she lost her power after the big explosion? and what about that big fat brute who caused several problems by turing on automatic ceiling guns ? I am talking about MAPES . he received a bullet but he was not dead...............................and where is , who is genevi arestead?

trigger_happy

Broken In
FEAR leaves u wonderin wat really happened, I mean u go through hell to find paxton and u can just kill with one shot, while he is eating your aunt??,( yes alice wade is ur aunt).Also, If you happened 2 skip the credits, i suggest u go back, wait for the end of the credits and hear the fone call that genevi makes to a senator. It really makes you wonder about the all the events in the story. Still its one HECK of a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom