Fear Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
FEAR CHEATS
Of course with google i am not asking for the Cheats and i will be pretty foolish !
I have the problem that my cheats dont stick.One way the cheats in GOD mode is enabled but when ever the new Area is loaded they dont work even when i get the messege GOD mode enabled.
I keep dying.
Ohh for those who preach Games shouldnt be played in Cheat (God) mode, Well i really dont have time ..and i need to have my share of games and this is the only way i can have if any ?
Eh ..what gives ?Any one

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
freshseasons said:
FEAR CHEATS
Of course with google i am not asking for the Cheats and i will be pretty foolish !
I have the problem that my cheats dont stick.One way the cheats in GOD mode is enabled but when ever the new Area is loaded they dont work even when i get the messege GOD mode enabled.
I keep dying.
Ohh for those who preach Games shouldnt be play in Cheat (God) mode, Well i really dont have time ..and i need to have my share of games and this is the only way i can have if any ?
Eh ..what gives ?Any one
I also faced similar problems in fear extraction point but i repeated entering the cheats and enabling/disabling them and after sometime they started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom