Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Dear friends
I thought that the indelible ink used in the election is to be applied on the left index finger. Please correct me if I am wrong. Am enclosing a picture below which prompted me to ask this question.

Source:
*www.inditop.com/entertainment-news...-voting-in-mumbai-exclusive-coverage?pid=6392

Print: The Hindu, Back cover, today's paper

*www.inditop.com/wp-content/gallery/Aishwarya,%20Abhishek%20,%20Jaya%20&%20Amitabh%20Bachchan%20goes%20for%20Voting%20In%20Mumbai/Aishwarya,%20Abhishek%20,%20Jaya%20&%20Amitabh%20Bachchan%20goes%20for%20Voting%20In%20Mumbai%207.JPG

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-410.gif*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-322.gif

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It is supposed to be in the index finger, but I read somewhere that since there were assembly polls held in some states not too long ago, the index fingers of a large percentage of voters were already marked in ink. So to avoid any confusion the EC decided to mark the middle finger of voters who vote in the general elections. :D

red_devil

Back!
@Kl@w --- when was there assembly elections in Maharashtra ?

and these bachchans should have known about NOT showing their fingers in such a way !!

stupid people they.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
No much becomes that much happy just by voting!!! I think it's intentional!! Aish to Salman , BigB to Rekha and Abhishek to ...well... Salman Again!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Kl@w --- when was there assembly elections in Maharashtra ?

and these bachchans should have known about NOT showing their fingers in such a way !!

stupid people they.

Not in Maharashtra, but in several parts of the country. For the sake of uniformity, they decided to mark the middle finger of voters all over the nation. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom