Fastest Symbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hey dudes..helpme in buying a new symbian phone..hav been using the W550 fr a long time and was thinking of upgrading...wat do u think??

wch phone shud i opt for....after using the java phones i want to switch to nokia as there doesnt seem to be any thing there fr me in the SE market as yet..so dudes..wat say??,....wch one do i go fr....

i want an awesum music player
a vry good camera
a very fast processor

hws the n91 8gb...i kno its bulky but it has awesu sound and A2dp...

neonw???

Last edited:

pannaguma

Turn The Page
afaik n91 is a buggy phone. even n73/me has a few bugs. n70/me is the least buggy. but since you need a good camera n73/me will suit you better (anyway n70 is a purana phone now). also the earphones with 'ME' phones are much better than the plain ones. also i think all nokia phones have a standard 220Mhz ARM proccy.

plz mention ur budget.
i dont have any idea about non nseries phones, but do check them out.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
i dont agree with u N95 aint de fastest symbian fone my bro is using it and its pretty same as N73 etc.N70 is one of de slowest Nokia fone i hav used it and i was really goin berserk bcoz of its processing speed.betta get urself N73 that is de best.or may b N95 if u can afford that babe.

K

krazyfrog

N73 is a very fast phone. Much faster than N70. If you can afford N91 8gb, then you'll definitely be able to afford N73 ME. You won't get the same sound quality or the huge 8gb space or A2DP, but you'll get a faster and more feature rich all-round device.

mayneu

Journeyman
i tell u, nokia 6110 navigator is the fastest phone.... also 6120 classic is the maximum speed of processor..... 369MHZ..... can u imagine it in a symbion phone????

i am waiting for the nokia 6110 navigator to be released in india.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom