fashion??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
Guys do you know any fashion sites? I am very bad at choosing clothes. Is there any site from which i can get help

nix

you dont need help from any website. you should know best what suits you. dont try to do fashion. just wear something decent. not something like low waist jeans or cargos. they look shabby. wear something simple, wear it neat. wear clean clothes. wear correct fitting clothes. and clean( not stinky) footwear too...that is all you need.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^+1 rightly said nix

plus one word of advice ..while gng anywhere ...wear contrasting clothes like white shirt black pant ......yellow shirt ..blue jeans typo that ..not like blue shirt black pant .....dark green shirt..dark pant ..

samajh gaye naa ?

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i think no such type of sites, choose your own taste and dress up like what your mind suggests , see all the latest designs bollywood heros like sharukh, hritik are following for latest styles and designs

one more thing for this type of suggestions don't ask any help , do what you think to do, because it's up to you to look charm

nix

i always wondered who actually benefitted from fashion shows... the clothes those girls wear are outrageous... i thought fashion shows are meant to create new trends for people to follow. the kind of clothes the models wear these days...are so out of the world..you cant even think of wearing them in reality. ditto for guys..

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
nix said:
i always wondered who actually benefitted from fashion shows... the clothes those girls wear are outrageous... i thought fashion shows are meant to create new trends for people to follow. the kind of clothes the models wear these days...are so out of the world..you cant even think of wearing them in reality. ditto for guys..

you are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom