Status
Not open for further replies.

pkt3000

Broken In
hi I am prakash . I am playing a game on PC called FarCry . I dont know what I should do I dont see any way . In the training ( chapter number one) . I have travelled through the buggy. then I came near a wracked ship by swimming . The ship have many enemies as they r shooting at me . I see there 2 holes near the tail of the ship . I entered here .now what to do?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
pkt3000 said:
hi I am prakash . I am playing a game on PC called FarCry . I dont know what I should do I dont see any way . In the training ( chapter number one) . I have travelled through the buggy. then I came near a wracked ship by swimming . The ship have many enemies as they r shooting at me . I see there 2 holes near the tail of the ship . I entered here .now what to do?

After entering through the hole, you will enter the next level. Here you will have plenty of indoor fights and you will have to work your way around using stealth and brute force. Ultimately you will reach the top of the wrecked ship where you will have one big firefight (attack helicopters, machine gunners, and other bada** mercenaries) before going to the next level. All the best.

OP
P

pkt3000

Broken In
I find 2 wholes near the end of the ship. but I am not going to the next level...??? what I shold do?

how to go to the next level?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
pkt3000 said:
I find 2 wholes near the end of the ship. but I am not going to the next level...??? what I shold do?

how to go to the next level?

As soon as you enter the hole, you will automatically enter the next level. Isn't it happening to you? Just asking, is your CD of farcry costing Rs.699 or Rs.50?

hellrider

Broken In
Enter the hole, where u can see the interior of the ship to some extent !!(end of the ship (left side to be precise)) Next chapter will be loaded, wen u enter that hole!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Actually the hole is in somewhat front side in the left portion. The hole is somewhat underwater nd u just have to swim into it.
The hole u r mentioning seems like the broken portion of the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom