Far Cry 3 Lost saved Games

Knight2A4

In the zone
Just around the corner of almost finishing the game & all of the progress that i had was lost. I did googled it n the same problem resides over other users as well but the suggestion provided where not help full. just posted if any one here has resolved it

ThX ......

gameranand

Living to Play
I take it that you are using a pirated version. If yes then yes it does have that problem there is not very good solution but there is, although in some cases it also don't works.
As giving you details about piracy would be against forum rules so can't do that, just Google it. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
post here no need of separate thread for asking save game files...& no piracy allowed in TDF

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/77391-upload-your-saved-games-here-12.html

OP
Knight2A4

Knight2A4

In the zone
ThX for your reply & links for the saved games .... I have rented the game from my friend who is the buyer ... Since i am not able to login in Uplay i guess that's the reason If you think this is related to piracy you may delete the thread

gameranand

Living to Play
Well if you have rented the game then you might want to get his log in information if he is willing to give you and start a new game. There are three save game slots anyway. :)

Try This

OP
Knight2A4

Knight2A4

In the zone
thX for the Link & advice @gameranand I did asked him .... he as told to give it after he finish's his game ... Just wanted to know if this is a bug or the dev. have done this.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
thX for the Link & advice @gameranand I did asked him .... he as told to give it after he finish's his game ... Just wanted to know if this is a bug or the dev. have done this.

Devs have done this to stop piracy although they hardly prevail as there are always alternatives. :)

Top Bottom