Piyush

Lanaya
I think you guys missed 1 thing. A week back some guy commented on a pron video about Fallout 4. And people actually started the discussion about the game in comments section. And the pic was shared in Reddit. So it got attention.

May be thats why the leaked video also posted there.

Piyush

Lanaya
Nobody playing Fallout Shelter?
It released for Android yesterday.
As for me, I already created 2 vaults with 18 dwellers in each, with over 90% happiness in both of them.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Fallout 4 season pass detailed

*36646d87786feafc0611-0338bbbce19fc98919c6293def4c5554.r0.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/B_nLBfgzPzpl.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg​

Fallout 4 isn't out yet, not until November, but that hasn't stopped Bethesda from talking about its future.
As is the fashion nowadays, Fallout 4 will come with an optional Season Pass that for a one-off fee will get you automatic access to any DLC released for the game. For our North American friends, that'll cost $30. At the current exchange rate that's £20, which seems fair if we get a similar range of DLC for Fallout 4 as we did for Fallout 3.
That said, all we have is Bethesda's word that they "know that it will be worth at least $40" and a reminder that they could even do more than that. Of course, they've left out the part where they could also do less. They also have no information on what the DLC will entail, which I guess makes sense given that they're trying to avoid "spoiling" even the base game.
Stepping away from ways in which Bethesda wants more of your money, there'll also be regular free updates to the game, as with Skyrim. While bug fixes are essential in a Bethesda game, we can also apparently expect new features, maybe even ones based on feedback from players: "We'll work with all of you to figure out what new things you'd love to see added to Fallout 4," they say.

Also free is the Creation Kit, which will be released early next year. Once again, it's the same tool the team uses in the studio, and will let PC players create mods that can then be shared with others—even those playing on consoles.

Source: PC Gamer

F**K you Bethesda for no regional pricing ₹2999 for base game and another $30 for season pass :-x:banghead:

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
System Requirements released.

Fallout 4 System Requirements Announced - Daily Come

Minimum

Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent

Recommended

Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent
8 GB RAM
30 GB free HDD space
NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
I might have to upgrade the processor.

Those are the recommended specs. Judging by the looks, you maybe easily be able to play at close to max settings without a problem.

A 3rd/4th generation i5 is more than sufficient to handle most cpu intensive games.

Top Bottom