Piyush

Lanaya
I too played that sneak joke in Skyrim. Lodges an arrow through head. And hear them speaking "Did you hear that ?" Then goes to normal patrol route. Again lodges another arrow in butt. Same "Did you hear that?" Until all of them are dead.

Gets an arrow between the eyes and then bandit says "I must be hearing things" :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah its a step in right direction. Bethesda games were never graphical hogging anyway. They were always mediocre to look at except for a few games, gameplay was special.

gameranand

Living to Play
I remember you needed dual 8800 GTs (Nvidia flagship at that time) to run it at ultra when it came out.

Yup and even though game was critically acclaimed, they lost a lot of customers because of high requirements. So after that they started to make mediocre visuals or at par for current gen and mods usually take care of the rest anyway.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Mods really did improve Oblivion though. Also, once next gen cards came out, requirements weren't an issue.

Oblivion still did become GOTY.

gameranand

Living to Play
Mods really did improve Oblivion though. Also, once next gen cards came out, requirements weren't an issue.

Oblivion still did become GOTY.

Yeah how can I forget. A review said you'll have to sell your grandpa to see the game at its full glory. I was like WTF ?? :D
Its not a surprise that a Bethesda game won GOTY, most of them do. Oblivion, F3, Skyrim are all GOTY games. Morrowind also won GOTY from 1-2 sites.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice commentary. :D
[YOUTUBE]W9imNzf6HyA[/YOUTUBE]

gameranand

Living to Play
I also like Kevin. His RPG reviews are really nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some updates for this game

Bethesda Dialed back the graphics for more complex things intentionally

No Paid Mods for Fallout 4....YAY

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
You kidding? Fallout has great graphics!!! And yes, i do mean Fo3 and FNV.

Although, not in any way like gtaV, or crysis3. But then gtaV and crysis3 dont even have such a deep storyline.

Top Bottom