Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (SevenHundred Fifty
Thousand,Great Britain Pounds Sterling) ( 2009 Lottery promotion which is
organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT
WINDOWS, we congratulate you for being one of the five person selected You
are to contact the events manager for claims .
These are your identification numbers

Batch number.....................
Ref number.......................
Winning number...................

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form tothe events manager
1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age.....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Marital Status..........
6. Sex....................
7. Occupation.............
8. State:.................
9. Country................
10.Nationality.............
Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name:Mrs. Monica Johnson
E-mail:claimsdepartment55@live.com

(Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

i think this is a fake mail. watz ur views guys. i got this mail on 9 October, 2009 12:24 AM

Krow

Crowman
All such mails are spam. Remember that unless you have actually entered such contests, no one would ever give you a prize.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
it's spam. nuke the mail. i used to get 10 mails daily. approximate earnings would have been around 75 to 80 million bucks per day ;-). I would have been beaten bill gates to top spot if i really got that money.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Offcourse spam dude. These bloody spammers even bombard similar SMS to recipients who never applied for any contest. The sad thing is our numbers are sold off by our provider to other firms who in turn market their products & try to get some exposure. Never ever fall for such a mail or SMS.

Krow

Crowman
it's spam. nuke the mail. i used to get 10 mails daily. approximate earnings would have been around 75 to 80 million bucks per day ;-). I would have been beaten bill gates to top spot if i really got that money.
Warren Buffet is the richest now AFAIK. I guess he replied to these messages and actually won something. ;)

Offcourse spam dude. These bloody spammers even bombard similar SMS to recipients who never applied for any contest. The sad thing is our numbers are sold off by our provider to other firms who in turn market their products & try to get some exposure. Never ever fall for such a mail or SMS.
I wish there is a spam filter in cellphones. :sad:

Aspire

Padawan
It's spam

>>Do not Reply
>>Report it to Yahoo
>>Block the sender
OR
>>Bluff the guy into sending you money ( If i recall correctly, Someone from this forum did it earlier )

veddotcom

Journeyman
If you will Proceed Further According to the Address/Phone No. given in the FAKE Mail, They will Demand to Transfer Money to their Account as Processing Charges. Finally you won't get single penny..

Krow

Crowman
^Yeah, why should you pay if you have won. They should simply subtract any money charged from the prize money. But fake lame fraudsters that they are, will loot us anyway. :x

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I don't get it, how come paying money comes into question??!!!

Its SPAM.
Remember the pattern, learn it and teach ur friends about it...

veddotcom

Journeyman
I don't get it, how come paying money comes into question??!!!

Its SPAM.
Remember the pattern, learn it and teach ur friends about it...

I Agree, its SPAM, which try to TRAP People who do not know much about Internet or these kind of stuffs, And Yeah They Ask for Money, Here is little Story

One of my Friend also got a Similar mail, He taken that mail Seriously and he proceeded further and he sent the Details which was needed in the mail. he also got reply of that.After Several Emails. Finally he got a Call from Outside the country, there was a Man who asked for Money for Processing Fee.....

Thats it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom