Facts Bout LINUX?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptid

Journeyman
Calcatian said:
:wink: And 1 more thing, Linux still doesn't have a proper "Recycle Bin" LMAO :lol:

Want proof :?: Takes >1min

Right click on desktop> Create "new" text file > right-click on it and send to "Trash" (as if its not the whole OS I 1der :!: ) > Now open "Trash" folder, and try to restore the file by Right clicking on it or from File menu or whatever way u want - there is no such option :!: :!: :!:
:wink: And here is a word that rhymes with Linux and Tux :
It SUX :lol:
:) If ur sanity is not a unbearable heavy load 2 ya - stay off from that pHat polar bird :!:
:wink: Penguins dont even taste good, no wonder eskimos prefer 2 hunt seals instead :!:
Well first things first u are Flaming this thread and i have not come here to read the stupid things u post about linux i need u to know another thing there is another word that rhyms with linux and tux its "U SUX", And penguins are not hunted by eskimos coz even eskimos know that the penguin represents Linux and so they respect it.And y would some 1 use a OS that is soo F****** expensive and unstable and has so many holes for instance check out the five monad viruses written for Vista common the OS is not yet released and it has 5 viruses already for it i guess m$ has to release a Service Pack even before the OS is released and guess what the guy who wrote the virus learnt MSH and wrote the viruses and a article on it all under 18 hrs i know this coz the i know the guy who wrote the viruses he called SPTH in the VX scene check out www.spth.de.vu another thing MSH is a copy of Bash and the new magnified icon styling is copied from Mac OSX,, MS cant come out with ne original stuff, and when it comes to sophos making big bucks i think they should be thanking MS for it and not linux and finally its just the matter of time that every body will shift to Linux and the computer world will be a more secure place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom