Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi,

Has anyone tried out the new F.E.A.R. demo? Pl post your experiences. It's a whopping 645MB demo, hosted on gamespot and fileplanet.

If I was searching for a reason to get BSNL broadband, then this is it. :) BTW, does anyone know the exact system requirements? It is not clearly mentioned in the fileplanet download page, neither on IGN. Expected to be quite high, I guess... :?

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
i'm not aware of the system requirements .. but i've read that it turned out to be a system hogger .... bringing even a system with athlon64 3400+ , 6800U and 1GB ram to its knees at high quality settings ....

vmp_vivek

In the zone
The final system requirements for F.E.A.R. have been announced:

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRED
· Windows® XP or 2000 with latest service pack installed
· DirectX® 9.0c (April Edition) (included)
· Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
· 512 MB of RAM
· 64 MB GeForce™ 4 Ti or ATI® Radeon® 9600 or equivalent with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
· 5.0 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation
· 4x CD-ROM drive (for Director's Edition, this will have to be DVD-ROM)
· 16-bit DirectX® 9.0 compliant sound card with support for EAX™ 2.0
· Internet Connection Required
· Mouse
· Keyboard

RECOMMENDED HARDWARE
·Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor
·1 GB RAM
·A 256 MB Radeon® 9800 Pro or equivalent DirectX® 9 compliant video car with hardware T&L and pixel shader 2.0 support

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS
Nvidia GeForceâ„¢ 4Ti, GeForceâ„¢ FX 5900, FX 5900 Ultra, 6800, 6800 GT, 6800 Ultra
ATI® Radeon® 9600, 9600 Pro, 9600 XT, 9700, 9700 Pro, 9800 Pro, x700 XT, x800 XT, x850 XT

Source: *whatisfear.com/us/

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
tarey_g:
Plz post the URL of the old thread in case you are reporting posts, if there was good content in it; I would have merged the threads, I dont visit this section and dont know abt the other thread.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom