[Complaint] Extremely poor service by TP Link

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Last month my TP Link WR 841N went kaput, it's WAN port stopped working. As this was under warranty, I submitted it for RMA on 4th May.. The person in charge said, it will take a month for replacement to come from Delhi.. WTF? Still, I waited a month but even after that, the person is telling me it will take some more days.. Its been 1 month 1 week now and Im still without a router.. The worst part is, he has WR841N in store, but wont give them because "I ordered online, we do not service things bought online"...
Im really tired of this poor service, and I dont have any ETA when my router will come. Can anyone suggest what I should do ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I had the same TP Link WR 841N that went kaput due to Lightning Strike on 6th June and I went on 7th June to the service center and got a brand new sealed piece within 10 mins. My TP-Link Service center is in CTC,Secunderabad.

PS:I also bought via online but the service center guy simply gave me a smile and gave a new sealed piece.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I dont know what to do.. The guy has WR841N in stock but is not ready to give them to me, its been 1 month and 10 days and still the service center guy is refusing to give, saying the replacement will come..

Any legal actions I can take against them ?

saswat23

Human Spambot
I dont know what to do.. The guy has WR841N in stock but is not ready to give them to me, its been 1 month and 10 days and still the service center guy is refusing to give, saying the replacement will come..

Any legal actions I can take against them ?

Where is the service center? Did you contact TP-Link support?

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes contacted TP LInk bangalore office, immediately they called up the center and I got my replacement from his stock..
Arsehole was hoarding them all, trying to refuse me service because mine was ordered from flipkart

heartless

Broken In
Huh. I have the same router and the same problem. I couldn't get through their helpline. So, I gave it to MD Copmuters for replacing as I bought it from them. It's been over 1.5 months, and I'm still waiting for that replacement. Apparently, the kolkata service centre is all out of stock.

Top Bottom