External HDD - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Erm, wrong section I know but well all the guys are roaming around love threads so thought of posting here. Its pretty urgent. Need to leave for hostel in few days and need an external hard drive. Is the following a good deal?

*cgi.ebay.in/Western-Digital-1-TB-E...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:1|65:1|39:1|240:1308

Afaik the above item costs around 7k in market. Tell me if wrong. Rhitwick are you happy with the hdd? I wasn't sending blank pms, forum bug I guess :\ First pm worked but after that it all went blank. Do you feel any need for firewire or eSata? Is there any like need need for firewire? Is this the cheapest price I can get for this HDD?

Thankyou.

red_devil

Back!
Erm, wrong section I know but well all the guys are roaming around love threads so thought of posting here. Its pretty urgent. Need to leave for hostel in few days and need an external hard drive. Is the following a good deal?

you could've posted in that thread itself :\

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Chirag, u could have continued on that thread also. We are posting there too. (And we ask newbies for not making multiple threads)

B/W, *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/11.png man its even cheaper now. Within one month 200/- less.
This is the same I guy I dealt with.
Within 2 days the product was on my hand.

//Ask the mods to merge both of the threads.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hmm yea no patience. will ask mods for merge. Btw any one of you know coupon that is valid now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom