External HDD case for Laptop HDD with USB 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys, Please suggest a HDD Case which i can use with my laptop hard drive(has Sata port) and an SSD. I prefer it to have a USB 3.0 port and maybe with no additional power adapter. Budget 1k. I will initially use the case with my SSD.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys at the least suggest which brand should I look for ?

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hi Guys, Please suggest a HDD Case which i can use with my laptop hard drive(has Sata port) and an SSD. I prefer it to have a USB 3.0 port and maybe with no additional power adapter. Budget 1k. I will initially use the case with my SSD.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys at the least suggest which brand should I look for ?
[MENTION=317810]Stormbringer[/MENTION], have a look at the iAnker USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure, Anker USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5-Inch SATA 7 & 9.5mm HDD and SSD sold by Yugadi; the manufacturer's exclusive distributor in India, Yugadi | Anker USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5-Inch SATA 7 & 9.5mm HDD and SSD

Simultaneously, have a look at the Transcend StoreJet 25S3 (USB 3.0 Enclosure), StoreJet 25S3 (USB 3.0 Enclosure)-External Storage High-speed USB 3.0 Enclosure which is available on Amazon India.

OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz

Thanks for the suggestion.Will look into it.I had bought that caddy but it turned to be defective, so returned and decided to use a HDD case instead.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=317810]Stormbringer[/MENTION], have a look at the iAnker USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure, Anker USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5-Inch SATA 7 & 9.5mm HDD and SSD sold by Yugadi; the manufacturer's exclusive distributor in India, Yugadi | Anker USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5-Inch SATA 7 & 9.5mm HDD and SSD

Simultaneously, have a look at the Transcend StoreJet 25S3 (USB 3.0 Enclosure), StoreJet 25S3 (USB 3.0 Enclosure)-External Storage High-speed USB 3.0 Enclosure which is available on Amazon India.

Thanks. Looks like the iAnker is OOS. Have you bought any stuff from Yugadi ? are they good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom