External Flash for Nikon D5200

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi Guys,

My wife has got a gig to shoot a B'day party. She wants an external flash as the environment is gonna be a little dim. I went to the Nikon store at Forum, Koramangala. The Nikon external flash starts from INR 12.5k. There was another one of a company named Godox & that was for 7k. I checked Amazon.in & there is one within my budget of 4k of a company named Digitek for 3k. But I couldn't find Digitek offline. Can anyone please suggest me stores in Bangalore to buy external flash for Nikon D5200?

Thanks for reading through!

Upadhyay

Broken In
You may also look at speedlights from Nissin & Yongnuo, it’s very popular amongst professionals looking for low cost options.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I was using yougnuo TTL flash for almost 4 years untill I retired it due to inconsistancy. Now bough a digitek one ...no issues if you know how to handle flash.

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
I couldn't find digitek offline. Even my wife wanted digitek too. Online would have taken 1-2 days to deliver - time which she didn't have.

sujoyp

Grand Master
sorry bro offline shop will have the costly ones like nissin, nikon etc. ..even they sell yougnou for more.

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
Anyways I already purchased one so no point discussing now. I'll remember it when and if she ever needs to change the flash in the future.

Top Bottom