EXCLUSIVE FREE COMMERCIAL DOWNLOADS <Grab it>!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
@amyangel,

Your question is deviating from the matter in context here. You need to post a new thread regarding such questions.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^
The softwares which I am posting here are legally available for download. Unfortunately the software which u asked is not available for free download. So I can't give it dude! ;-)

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
@ S18000RPM..

The link for Paragon Partition manager is working....
*img379.imageshack.us/img379/5330/paragonmb9.png

After clicking wait for a while for the download pop-up.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ Kiran

Great work friend. Want to repu u but got the message "Spread repu to others first". Thx for such free s/w.

^^
Hey, will u please edit that image?

Last edited:
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Welcome everybody!

nscasey...regarding image, jus did it in hurry. Now don't have enough time to upload image once again...adjust karlo bhai...itna karab tho nahi hai na..;-)

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
^^
It's OK friend. When I saw that image first time I thought that my browser just goes crazy & It is not working properly. :)

Well I asked u to edit that image for dialup users. Anyway, its OK with me.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Sun StarOffice 7

Sun StarOffice 7
Full commercial app, worth £60

:arrow: Download: Sun StarOffice 7
Size 161MB

If you're an existing Microsoft Office user, StarOffice 7 ships with good compatibility with existing Office files. StarOffice can import Word .DOC, Excel .XLS and PowerPoint .PPT files into its own word processor, spreadsheet and presentation packages. And there's support for reading all kinds of other document and graphics formats, too: dBase (dBF), SYLK (slk), Lotus 1-2-3 (wks), AutoCAD (DXF), MathML (mml) are just some of the more unexpected examples.

The suite also includes a simple HTML editor and drawing program. And there's a database component within most applications, which lets you (for example) connect to a data source, then build queries to populate a spreadsheet. Plenty of features, then, but strong integration makes the program particularly easy to use. Click File > New in the spreadsheet, say, and you can create a text or HTML document, graphic or presentation, without having to open another application.

Working with individual documents is very straightforward. If you're used to Office, then you'll feel at home right away, as the menu structures are quite similar. Applications like the StarOffice Spreadsheet provide all the functions and formulae you need, so you'll be quickly producing useful documents with just a few minutes of exploration.

And the benefits don't stop there. When you've finished work, StarOffice lets you save any document in Adobe's PDF format, something Microsoft Office still can't manage without help. And graphics or presentations can alternatively be exported as Macromedia Flash (SWF) files, very useful if you need to develop web animations, and a feature that could justify installing StarOffice all on its own.

Get your serial code from www.avanquest.co.uk/vnu/staroffice/register

More Info: Click here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom