Exchange Moto SLVR L7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank_re

In the zone
At present iam using Motorola SLVR L7 and iam not very much happy with that*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif .It is just 3 months old with bill/warranty(it is from Viveks) along with 512MB micro SD*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/happy55.gif .
Now,i want to take a different mobile!May be an K750i.So, iwant to exchange my present L7.Is there any shop in bangalore which has exchange offers?
Or
Should i sell it to someone else and then take SE K750i?
Or
Is there anyway to get rid of it?
What would be the value of my L7? I would not mind going for grey market stuff!*www.techenclave.com/forums/images/smilies/tongu23e.gif

OP
shashank_re

shashank_re

In the zone
I got 128MB card bundled with my phone!later i purchased 512Mb card.So,i have 512+128MB!
Iam located near to Indiranagar.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
the dealer u purchased the phone from might have taken it back if was abt 1 month old only but now u will have to sell it off to somebody and then go for a new one though you might not get much for this phone as it motorola doesn't have great resale value unlike nokia...

viruses

Journeyman
hey i brought a nokia 3230 about a week ago from nokia priority dealer can i go and return it back and put some more money and get the nokia e 50 or e 70?will he take back for the same price and will he take back itself??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom