1. Hi Guest
    We are running a survey about laptop service in India, and we'd love your inputs. Please help us improve the quality of laptop servicing, and if you've had any bad experiences, now is the time to be heard.
    Take the survey

Everything appears white in game

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by Shikhar, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shikhar

Shikhar New Member

I have a P3 800Mhz processor , 320MB Ram of which 16 MB is reserved for Graphics. I have Win 98se as the operating system. Whenever I play Virtua tennis all the colurs are clearly displayed on the screen however when I start a match then the screen turns white and no colour can be seen everything appears white.
    I tried changing the setting in the Virtua Tennis configuration and set it to Point Filtering (for best performance) and screen resolution to 640 X 480.
    3D Detail level and Alpha effects were set to High and No respectively. I tried changing these settings as well but hte same problem persisted.
    My PC config meets the minimum requirements for the game to run. Only my graphic card did not meet the recommended specifications .(recommended =32 mB graphic card and minimum = 16 mB)

2. vysakh

vysakh New Member

same problem persisted in my computer with FC
    i am sure that i dont have enough config for FC and i think the same is ur problem

3. NikhilVerma

NikhilVerma Member

The problem is due to corrupt or no textures

Try using the lowest settings possible... See if the whiteness goes away
    If it doesn't then it's either a game bug or you need more video memory..

Actually you definately need more video memory...

So upgrade your G card...

4. swatkat

swatkat Active Member

Some games have an option called "Fog",disable it.For example in a game called "Demolition Racer",the "Fog" does fill the screen witha a whole lot of white fog due to which visuals are invisible but the game responds to ur actions and audio effects are also hearable.
    But it can be due insufficient Video memory too,in this nothing much can be done without an upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.