everybody wants to buy the BEST thing which is the LOWEST in price .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman
It seems that everyone forgets some of the fundamental principles .

see most of other threads..............its all are same , I want to but the best mp3/mobile/laptop which in the least price .

ever thought how that can be possible ?

If the best things come with the least price then the pricy counterparts wouldnt exist .

see If you want to go buy the best airlines across india go for Kingfisher/JET . and least>> Airdeccan , goair .
And you cannot compare between these 2 in price of tickets so as in the service they provide .

same ...can you compare a toyota innova with an maruti 800 ? see the specs , see the driving experience ... and you cannot compare with a single graphical sheet .

well there are few exceptions like Linus T. says " Software is like Sex . Its best when its free " . that somehow becomes true as Linux is free but linux distributions are not free sometimes and for most indians .... Windows is free .

But for hardware dont expect the best service with a least price . You have to understand it .

but doing some better judment/review we can buy the optimum product in a price range .And thats the smart way of buying things .

some of you may thought why u have posted this thread...I will write more later .

prasad_den

Padawan
I think you are mostly mistaken... When I say I need the best phone for 10K, I mean that I should get the most out of that 10K..I'm not going to expect a N95 or such thing.. All I expect is I get the best Value for Money... With so many members having a large colllective experience, they'll be able to guide me as to which phone is the best in that 10K budget..
Hope you understood that... :D :D

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
prasad_den said:
I think you are mostly mistaken... When I say I need the best phone for 10K, I mean that I should get the most out of that 10K..I'm not going to expect a N95 or such thing.. All I expect is I get the best Value for Money... With so many members having a large colllective experience, they'll be able to guide me as to which phone is the best in that 10K budget..

EGGJACTLY :D

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ True. I agree with that... We can't help it though.. Its upto the person requesting to be realistic enough and know his constraints and compromise somewhere..!

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
prasad_den said:
true.:)

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
You get what you pay for. you buy something cheap, it will probably be made poorly or made from cheap materials. you buy something expensive, probably (it BETTER) will have a good warrenty behind it.
I don't see what this has to do with hardware issues... it basically applies to everything... common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom