Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
i have the following gig
AMD X2 4800+ Athlon
2*1 GB Transcend DDR2 @ 667
80GB Sata Segate hdd
256MB DDR3 XFX 8600GT

i was able to play juiced at 1024*768 with quality level 1 (8x )
but after some time i experienced lesser and lesser frame rates. but i was able to play the game at 800*600 with all set to performance.

and then i got my hands on gears of war, i installed it and played for about 20 min on 1024*768 the rest of the settings were at maximum.

after about 20 min i got this error.
and now its more frequent and the same error comes when i start playing juiced.

i have defragmented my hard disk too but its the same.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Juiced 2 is a heavily messed up game.I had got the same game & when I tried running it to the max there were heavy frame rate & stuttering issues.Then I read somewhere if we would disable the sound it would work fine & guess what that did the trick.The issue seems to be with some onboard sound cards not supporting this game properly.WTF! The game sucks anyway.

One question to you though,Which version of GFW Live are you using? Is that the legit copy of GeOW? Try downloading the latest Games for Windows Live Redist from Microsoft's website & then give it a go.Most of my issues were resolved that update.

Link: *www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...ce-b9b1-4e2b-9c3f-3b521e74b647&displaylang=en

OP
chicha

chicha

Juiced 2 is a heavily messed up game.I had got the same game & when I tried running it to the max there were heavy frame rate & stuttering issues.Then I read somewhere if we would disable the sound it would work fine & guess what that did the trick.The issue seems to be with some onboard sound cards not supporting this game properly.WTF! The game sucks anyway.

i tried what you said there are no frame drops but the problem is still there.
you did not like the game? i loved it. :)

One question to you though,Which version of GFW Live are you using? Is that the legit copy of GeOW? Try downloading the latest Games for Windows Live Redist from Microsoft's website & then give it a go.Most of my issues were resolved that update.

Link: *www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...ce-b9b1-4e2b-9c3f-3b521e74b647&displaylang=en
:D
i will try the link any ways

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The solution I gave for Juiced was purely for it's frame rate drop issue & not the above pic which you have posted.Since both games are connected with GFW Live service I suppose this might just help.Make sure you uninstall the old version of GFW before installing this one.

OP
chicha

chicha

so the link you provided is a patch? it is only 18MB.
so i uninstall the GoW and then install this patch and then install the game, should i do the same with juiced?
and i could not find the saved games folder for juiced where is it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You don't need to uninstall the whole game.You just need to look for an add-on of GFW Live Redist which installs along with all the GFW based games.You can find it listed under Add/Remove programs.Uninstall only that & then install this update.

OP
chicha

chicha

i un-installed the live game thing and installed this new one, but i still get the same error. :(

its really irritating now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom