error message while installing vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul964

Banned
Error:
Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 3248 is not allowed to access /www/hostsnake.com/v/i/s/visit/htdocs/install/authenticate.php owned by uid 2003 in /www/hostsnake.com/v/i/s/visit/htdocs/install/installcore.php on line 30

Warning: require_once(/www/hostsnake.com/v/i/s/visit/htdocs/install/authenticate.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/hostsnake.com/v/i/s/visit/htdocs/install/installcore.php on line 30

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/hostsnake.com/v/i/s/visit/htdocs/install/authenticate.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/hostsnake.com/v/i/s/visit/htdocs/install/installcore.php on line 30

Urgent help required!!!!!!!
*visit.hostsnake.com/install/install.php

OP
rahul964

rahul964

Banned
r u mad person! have u ever installed vBulletin???
if not then please leave.!

go to hell!

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

go to hell!

Hey no need to be rude here :)

As for ERROR, try disabling safe mode. Create a .htaccess file in the root directory with the following line:

Code:
 php_flag safe_mode off

Also upload a phpinfo.php with following code to see if it off or not

PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

go to hell!
In that case, you should have asked at the vBulletin post-sales support. They are supposed to help you, not we. We are just trying to help you with our knowledge. And probably you have paid them, so thats the place to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom