Error in my blog's feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhonCena

Journeyman
I 've a blog and my feed is burnt in feedburner and from tomorrow I am not able to acess my feed . It was running fine b4. here is da error which i get on subscribing:
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blogofwe/public_html/index.php:5) in /home/blogofwe/public_html/wp-rss2.php on line 8
*blogofwebmasters.com all about webmastering Wed, 31 Jan 2007 02:16:39 +0000 *wordpress.org/?v=2.0.5 en *blogofwebmasters.com/?p=12 *blogofwebmasters.com/?p=12#comments Wed, 31 Jan 2007 02:16:39 +0000 Gursimran Free stuff *blogofwebmasters.com/?p=12 Hi??friends.??I??’ve??some??scripts??for??you which will??surely help you. Download??FREE!??(only of 6.50 MB)Thanks. Thanks. <p>Hi??friends.??I??’ve??some??scripts??for??you which will??surely help you.</p> <p><strong><a href="*www.blogofwebmasters.com/downloads/100scripts.zip" title="Download">Download</a>??FREE!<strong>??(only of 6.50 MB)Thanks.<strong><br /> Thanks.<strong><strong><br /> </strong></strong></strong></strong></strong> </p> *blogofwebmasters.com/?feed=rss2&p=12 *blogofwebmasters.com/?p=11 *blogofwebmasters.com/?p=11#comments Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:35:36 +0000 Gursimran PHP MySQL Free stuff misc *blogofwebmasters.com/?p=11 You can install PHP, Mysql, phpmyadmin, Zend optimizer and Sqlitemanager in 5 minutes! by the following softwares. Downloading and installing these takes very much time, so I suggest you to download Vertrigo or Wamp. About Vertrigo VertrigoServ has been developed as a highly professional, easy to install package consisting of Apache (HTTP web server), PHP, MySQL, SQLite, [...] <p>You can install <strong>PHP</strong>, <strong>Mysql</strong>,<strong> phpmyadmin</strong>, <strong>Zend optimizer</strong>*blogofwebmasters.com/?feed=rss2&p=1

Help me plzzz
note my blog's address: *www.blogofwebmasters.com/

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Did you installed any new plugin or changed any file recently? But do upgrade to atleat 2.0.7 since you are using 2.0.5 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom