Error after log in

stellar

Journeyman
I cleaned the registry using ccleaner and after that when i started my Pc nest time I am getting this message every time "There was a problem starting msiroo32.dll the specified module could not be found.

What can be the problem and what ddl file i need to install to get that error go for good.

Tech&ME

Banned
Step 1: Goto Start and type cmd in the search box

Step 2: then right click on cmd and select run and admin

Step 3: type sfc /scannow and press Enter [ allow it to run, it will take some time ] it will replace the corrupted or missing files.

mrintech

Technomancer
Step 1: Goto Start and type cmd in the search box

Step 2: then right click on cmd and select run and admin

Step 3: type sfc /scannow and press Enter [ allow it to run, it will take some time ] it will replace the corrupted or missing files.

Good information :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I cleaned the registry using ccleaner and after that when i started my Pc nest time I am getting this message every time "There was a problem starting msiroo32.dll the specified module could not be found.

What can be the problem and what ddl file i need to install to get that error go for good.

was backup of registry enabled in CCleaner settings? if yes, i think you can somehow restore the backup, it'll be back to normal. but are you able to log into your pc?

Tech&ME

Banned
@OP

are you sure the spelling is correct : msiroo32.dll ??

I don't have any such file in my win 7 installation.

OP
stellar

stellar

Journeyman
Yh i can log in the PC and the spelling is correct. I even searched in google for that dll but couldn't find. So I am also wondering what that dll is about and of what.

Top Bottom