Entry level workstation laptop (No gaming) in max 75k

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Saw that man. Even after using HP omen for about two days now, (not even using, just little bit of setup). I still open up amazon and see lenovo ideapad and others, watch videos of legion.

Still confused.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
lol, it will haunt you whole lifetime, but just remember u at least did your homework, so there is nothing to regret, luck is too shaty sometimes ( says a guy who bought graphics card in bitcoindemic. XD)

Saw that man. Even after using HP omen for about two days now, (not even using, just little bit of setup). I still open up amazon and see lenovo ideapad and others, watch videos of legion.

Still confused.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
lol

Omen is better, but costs more as well.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Btw. I also created a website Æsoteric Positron's website (review would be really appreciated lol), for in adding in here, but try as I may, I just cannot add the website as a link in my signature :(
I will check regarding this, do you get some specific error while adding the link in your signature.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
I will check regarding this, do you get some specific error while adding the link in your signature.
Thanks.

It's like this 13.57.40-Edit signature _ Digit Technology Discussion Forum.png. Also I don't seem to add links like - Æsoteric Positron's website its instead like "https ://aesoteric -positron.tk/" (without the extra space b/w "https" and ":"). Just like the cpu-z banner (in the signature of some people) is clickable , but mine is not.

123hero

In the zone
Is your laptop same model with 45% NTSC IPS screen, if yes then how is it in terms of practical usage(videos,gaming,browsing etc)?
Better than my expectations. ( I come from a 1366 x 768 TN screen- so anything is better :-D )

The screen temperature is slightly on the warmer side - some % of it can be corrected.

Good and extremely usable for average / casual usage like YouTube, movies, gaming etc

Not a right fit For editing related tasks that involves color correction, color gradation

PS : I think all the R5 4600H models are IPS screens with only NTSC 45% - including the 60, 120 and 144Hz panels. Open for corrections.

123hero

In the zone
Why would anyone buy a R5 3550H laptop at 60k when R5 4600H is here? :|

Lots of folks are buying up the R5 3550H laptops, some of them getting easily duped by retailers, whereas they are seeing "gaming laptop" and then buying these ones.

I think it would be better to go for a i5-9300H laptop over the R5 3550H laptop.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lots of folks are buying up the R5 3550H laptops, some of them getting easily duped by retailers, whereas they are seeing "gaming laptop" and then buying these ones.

I think it would be better to go for a i5-9300H laptop over the R5 3550H laptop.
I think R5 3550H is still better than i5 9300H. see below posts
@SaiyanGoku @omega44-xt

Last edited:
Top Bottom