emulator for PS2 and XBOX 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmail17

Journeyman
Hey can anyone plz suggest me some nice emulator for PS2 and XBOX 360 with links to download them and will these emulator work fine on my 1.7 Ghz celeron machine with 256MB RAM. I have combo drive so i can read DVD roms theres not problem with DVDs.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
LOL, XBOX360 and PS2 are great consoles with super hardware. If everyone was able to run it on PC then do you think they will sell like Hotcakes ;)

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
LOL, XBOX360 and PS2 are great consoles with super hardware. If everyone was able to run it on PC then do you think they will sell like Hotcakes ;)

Are u sure?:D...But disucssion such stuff is illegal as Console games are not Legal to play on PC;)

hitman050

Journeyman
Dude, even with that emulator, its impossible to get playable framerates, even with a super computer. Emulating the complex structure of ps2 is very difficult as compared to ps1. And dont even think about 360 emulator

punchcard

Broken In
You can play few selected games on PS2 emulator.Very few games runs on PS2 emulator but it works.Carefully check out the list of games which are playable.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
rakeshishere said:
Are u sure?:D...But disucssion such stuff is illegal as Console games are not Legal to play on PC;)

The Point is ....you wont be able to PS2 or XBOX360 with all effects and stuff. Few selected early games might be wqorking...try to run new age games

PS1 is something different though.

punchcard

Broken In
PS1 is ancient History,you can easily play almost all games on PS1 emulator with full effects just like old nintendo Nes consoles.

PS2 emulator is not as old but still it works with few selected games.I agree that you just can't get those console like special effects.But its not that bad,it works and effects are quit convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom