Emma Watson Quits Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
alok4best said:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(I'll miss her :(:(:(:(:(

People with your feelings will now rush to the movie to see it as its her last, may be wacth more than once in a cinema hall near your place. This is what all this stunt is abt.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hahahhaaa ... Imagine Hayden pushing aside people trying to alight from a crowded local on Andheri station ... :D

Waise I posted Lindsay Lohan because of this .. I hope some people will remember it .. :D

All I feel is that this is a cheap gimmick to increase her wage in the last two movies .. :D

Now let the flaming began ...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
goobimama said:
Is Hillary Duff english? Cause the Harry potter series only employs English actors....

yes with the weird accent where you eat half of your words instead of speaking them. :lol:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
amitava82 said:
regarding Basic Instinct 3 kinda movie by Emma THIS might interest you guys :D

Copied from that page.
Emma watson said:
I guess I would be a little nervous, but I've been told I look good naked, so I guess I've got little to worry about".

;) hmm...wonder who told her that, we got a nice outgoing gal as Miss. Grenger with indeed a figure to admire (Pink dress in Goblet of fire anyone)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
From the same page only:
When asked if she would ever bare all, Watson replied, "Yes, absolutely. I would do it if the script called for it.

And I seriously wish that some director would come up with such a demanding script for Emma Watson soon. :D

amitava82

MMO Addict
tarey_g said:
yes with the weird accent where you eat half of your words instead of speaking them. :lol:

r u saying British accent is weird? if so then u need to reevaluate your statement coz most people agree that British accent is the most beautiful in the world... I just crazy about them... *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/07.gif

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Same..According to me american accent is more difficult to understand than British accent. Comeon...India follows UK English not US english.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
navjotjsingh said:
Same..According to me american accent is more difficult to understand than British accent. Comeon...India follows UK English not US english.

We follow the grammer and the vocabulary not the accent.

r u saying British accent is weird? if so then u need to reevaluate your statement coz most people agree that British accent is the most beautiful in the world... I just crazy about them...

Ya people also love Himesh Reshmia, that does not mean i will follow others blindly. If i had to rate the english accent of foriegn nations then it will be...

USA>Australia>UK

Half of the time you cant understand what the hell they are saying. lol

rajasekharan

Youngling
well, who is the new "Miss. Grenger ", ....is the new book out...???*www.mysmilie.de/generator/ablage/82/176.png, please

prakhar18

Broken In
hey guys all the three main characters...harry, hermione,ron....will be played by daniel, emma,rupert respectively for the rest of the HP movies...

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Yeah read the news in the newspapers today and was relieved to know that Emma was not quiting...so the search for a new actress by our forum members ends here!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I saw this thread just today and almost died. Then I realised it was a rumour and Indyan's last post revived me from going on to "the next great adventure" (a rep for anyone who can tell me exactly where this phrase it from ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom