[For Sale] Electric Guitar & Amplifier

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
This might not be the best place for selling guitar but I thought I'll give it a try.. there must be some fellow members here who are musicians and might be interested! :)

1. Model number and details:
Guitar - Ibanez GRG270 - GRG270 - Ibanez Wiki
Current price if you buy a new one is around Rs.20k - Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Ibanez GRG270 Electric Guitar - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

Amplifier - Roland Cube 15x - CUBE-15X :: Products :: Roland
current price around Rs6-7k

2. Date of purchase: 15th may 2010

3. Reason for sale:I never thought I'd have to sell my guitar n amp as I waited so long and saved money to buy them, but unfortunately the situation is unavoidable as I'm going abroad and can't take them with me by any means(I tried every option to smhw take it with me but it's not working so have to sell it)....

4. Expected price: Rs.20,000 for both the guitar and amplifier +

Free Accessories :-
1- Ibanez guitar bag
2 - 3 allen keys for floyd rose locking nuts and bridge adjustment.
3 - Guitar stand worth Rs.450
4 - Wire worth Rs.150
5 - You'll get both the things in their original packs and also the manuals.

5. Location: New Delhi, It would be better if you are in Delhi and can check and pickup all the things from my place.

Both the things are in great condition as I've mostly used them at home and sometimes at jamming with friends. I have taken a great care and cleaned them regularly so there are no scratch, bumps, dents etc. what so ever as you can see in the pics below. They look and feel almost New!

6. Pictures:

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zCqVg1K5Fec/T8toWaPX0lI/AAAAAAAAAYk/va3BRuvwgnY/s720/3.jpg

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9dmZefrNtF0/T8toosWs8oI/AAAAAAAAAZA/-t7W3dCxTZc/s720/5.jpg

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-n_opCy6VZ7M/T8to2HkK4lI/AAAAAAAAAZI/g1J6SaKJxs4/s640/6.jpg

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f3R_8NVB2W8/T8tocEQff5I/AAAAAAAAAY0/ddVRt53pp8Q/s512/1.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Lu-VJmycd4I/T8to4rn2-wI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/9UY5FATryuQ/s512/7.jpg

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Voh_wfWIMsA/T8toXC_xLBI/AAAAAAAAAYs/21ou6gXYXnQ/s512/2.jpg

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aJf5VZmG6n0/T8to9Umdu2I/AAAAAAAAAZY/GzR-LBckG1k/s640/8.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The guitar is being sold at 10k now at link above

Buy Online | Lowest Price | Free Shipping| Ibanez GRG270 Electric Guitar - Buy online at the guaranteed lowest price in India - BAJAAO - Buy online and Review Musical Instruments, Pro Audio, Studio, P.A. Audio Equipment in India

OP
jagg89

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
@pranavgautam67 Yes m in Delhi n deal's still on.. pm me n we can talk about it..

@thetechfreak check the link carefully it's still the same price since I posted it..

OP
jagg89

jagg89

RoCk N' RoLL
Final price Rs.18,000/- for everything.. Available only till end of July as I'll be gone after that and then my guitar would be left at home to decay as no one would even touch it.. :( You don't get these kinda deals easily so if anyone's willing to buy reply asap! I've reduced the price for the sake of my guitar coz I don't want it to go to waste..

Last edited:
Top Bottom