Elden Ring

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I realized something about Elden Ring. Some of the important NPCs are named using George R R Martin's initials.

G - Godfrey, Godwyn, Godefroy, etc.
R - Rennala, Ranni, Radagon, Rykard, Radahn, etc.
M - Marika, Malenia, Millicent, etc.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Was anyone able to replay this game again? I tried a lot but I feel like once you have completed this game once it's impossible to get back

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You can try new builds or try to set challenges for yourself, like playing without summons or with a particular build.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

You can try new builds or try to set challenges for yourself, like playing without summons or with a particular build.
Well, I don't want to aritfically keep playing when there are many others still in the backlog lol. I am more interested in seeing what other's experience was. Feel like older Fromsoft games were more fun to go back to

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I tried playing the game again and again but i feel its not cup of my tea nor that any other fromsoft games are.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, I don't want to aritfically keep playing when there are many others still in the backlog lol. I am more interested in seeing what other's experience was. Feel like older Fromsoft games were more fun to go back to
I played a bit today, made some progress on my NG+ character. Finished the Dung Eater's quest. I mostly prefer boss rushing these days.

Perhaps you should take a break until the DLC drops.

I tried playing the game again and again but i feel its not cup of my tea nor that any other fromsoft games are.
Perhaps you should stop then :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I wish I could delete my memory of this game to play it again, it is that good.
I think this about all the previous games, including this one.

Though trying different builds or setting challenges for yourself is an alternative. I play a caster or ranged build for my subsequent playthroughs to change things up. Or I try to parry all parriable bosses.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I think this about all the previous games, including this one.

Though trying different builds or setting challenges for yourself is an alternative. I play a caster or ranged build for my subsequent playthroughs to change things up. Or I try to parry all parriable bosses.
I think this is especially true for Elden Ring in particular. The main value of Elden Ring seems to be the exploration. You can't explore something after you have already seen it... Waiting for the dlc to drop, this time I'll try to take it slower

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Older souls games are the same, except Elden Ring's map is much wider. You'll get the same feeling then.

But older souls games still have replay value due to different builds. Same with Elden Ring.

Top Bottom