Elden Ring

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TIL if your message gets appraised, you get some health: *www.reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/t75aem/thanks_to_whoever_appraised_my_message_while_i/

Also, if you are in a group and someone kills a shardbearer, everyone in the group gets boosted rune drop.

WTF, I am only learning about this now.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The only mechanics I know from previous Dark Souls series is the miracle boosting rings and when someone boosts a bonfire you get estus charges.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
ddd.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Arcane occult build. I'm kinda tired of stormblade flamberge, it's great but too genericy lol.

Plan is to make arcane occult with native bleed in scavengers curved sword. Dual handed it hits 4 times.
With white mask, lord of blood exultation, rotten winged milicents prosthesis (although I'd have to choose one of the last two as I'm not NG+ yet) I'll use just regular winged sword with prosthesis.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You finished Millicent's quest line already or did you kill her early?

IIRC you can put Seppuku on the sword and with Lord of Blood's Exultation you can buff the damage by bleeding yourself.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
From Software released infographics on Elden Ring deaths over the last year for the game's anniversary: www.bandainamcoent.com/news/elden-ring-battle-scars-infographic

er-news-article-infographic1-en-v2.jpg

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^This is nice. I didn't know there is co-op in Elden Ring until I saw yours and Nerevarine co-op gameplay. Its nice if you can take on a boss as co-op instead of fighting alone.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Technically, there has been coop in every souls game since Demon Souls.

Since you are almost always online in Elden Ring, you can always try to summon help from random players for bosses. Only take care that you can get invaded by some hostile player as long as you have a coop summon. That is why in that video that Nerevarine shared we got invaded so many times.

If you need help with any boss, you can message us and we can coop and help you if you want.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Oh, invaders! That is even more interesting!

As of now I stopped playing single player games because of time constraints. But if I start this game, I will definitely call for help with tough bosses! Thank you!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
In ER, you only get invaded if you have coop summons active. In previous titles, you could get invaded only if you used a humanity/human effigy/embered.

Remember, if you get invaded, and if you have blue ring active, other players will counter-invade your world to help you fight the invaders. These "blue" invaders are like the police force to fight the "red invaders".
This has been a thing in every game and this is what separates dark souls/from software games from any other game, TBH. Any title can be an RPG but few actually weave multiplayer so well in it's gameplay and lore.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
  • Decreased the effectiveness of the Claw Talisman.
  • Decreased the effectiveness of the Lord of Blood’s Exultation Talisman.
  • Decreased the attack power buff granted by the White Mask head armor.
  • Decreased the jumping attack damage buff granted by the Raptor's Black Feathers armor.

RIP My build.

Top Bottom