eggman's Sports news online

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hello dear members

As you can see from my avatar,thread title and thread starter part I'm eggman ... . I love sports and all related news, and for that reason I started this thread. Why create new posts in the Random News section, when you can have all the news under here..

People interested kindly have a look, you'll find something interesting here.

Let me start off:

Alastair Cook had reached fifty as England moved to 106 for 1 at the halfway stage of their pursuit of 270 in Napier. Cook was strong cutting to the short square boundaries at McLean Park and, although Ian Bell departed for 44, the required rate remained at around a run a ball as England looked to pull off their second-highest successful run chase against New Zealand and square the three-match series.
link: New Zealand v England, 2nd ODI, Napier Report : Alastair Cook guides England in pursuit of 270 | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo
scorecard: Eng 270/2 (47.4 ov, IJL Trott 65*, JE Root 79*, KD Mills 0/43) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Keep an watch on this thread for more interesting sports news..

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Thanks Tech&ME for your lovely words.
Unfortunately I don't a blog of myself, but it's not about me (except the thread title).
it's about sharing the wonderful news with this community.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha, your intent is to cause trouble anyway. ;) Not same as the OP of the previous one.

Closing, not renaming this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom