EEE or CSE in BITS PILLANI DUBAI

viny

Right off the assembly line
hello...frnz i had chosen cse wen i entered bits n now 1st yr is over and college allowz us to stil change the branch.so i was thnking if i shud change to eee
i require urgent advice on this.plz help me choose ma branch
cse :
1.i m jus ok in programming
2i got average marks in programmming in ma first semester..
3.number of cse students double then the number of eee students.
4.cse students in my batch r very good in studies n thus makes it difficult for me to get better grade
5.i m nt at all scared in cse i dun cry befor computer xam bt i score olso average
eee:
1.i m always a physics topper in every test exam quiz in 1st yr..
2.number of students half of cse so competetion half
3.i m scared of physics.i get nervous .i cry before phy exam eventhough i top in it

now plz help me choose..i stil hav 1 week for acceptin or denying my transfer..as far as liking goes i hate phy bt get marks in it and i dnt hate programmin and i dnt get marks in it

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Don't worry too much about competition....do what your gut tells you to do.

However, I can say that EEE is definitely tougher (both in terms of quantity and quality) than CSE from an academic point of view. CSE will give you time to breathe (i.e. enjoy a little), EEE will likely not. Of course it depends from person to person, but I haven't met an EEE fellow till date who wasn't at least thinking about what's coming the next semester and how to handle it. In comparison, CSE students in my experience are much more relaxed.

Top Bottom