Easter Is Here: Unlimited Giveaway Campaign by Softpedia (Only for 24 Hours)

ratul

█████████████████
Giveaway page: Easter Is Here: Unlimited Giveaway Campaign by Softpedia
Softpedia said:
*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Easter-Is-Here-Unlimited-Giveaway-Campaign-by-Softpedia-438548-2.jpg

As we have announced 4 days ago, Softpedia and a select group of software developers are hosting a 24-hour giveaway promotion for Softpedia readers and Windows users. It expires tomorrow, April 21 at 15:00 UTC (8:00 a.m. PDT/PST).

Without further ado, here they are (in alphabetical order): Ad-Aware Pro Security 11, Adguard Web Filter 5, Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014, Ashampoo Photo Commander 10, Ashampoo Snap 6, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014, Backup4all 5, EaseUS Partition Master Pro 10, east-tec SafeBit 2, ESET Smart Security 7 and System Mechanic Standard 12.

To find out how to get a free key, visit the apps' review pages, as listed below.

Apart from Lavasoft with Ad-Aware Pro Security, iolo technologies with System Mechanic Standard, and Eset with ESET Smart Security, all developers are offering unlimited licenses to our readers, so everyone wins by default. iolo technologies is giving away 2000 to the first 2000 users.

As for Lavasoft and Eset, we are requesting our readers to drop us a comment in the apps' review pages, and we will pick 100 winners for Ad-Aware Pro Security, along with 51 winners for ESET Smart Security, in random order using random.org.

tkin

Back to school!!
The only useful software there for me is the Lavasoft Adaware, which is a lottery, fcuk this. And most of the software there are cr@p anyway, Ashampoo makes everything including kitchen sinks, none of them are any good, Giveawayoftheday offers 2-3 Ashampoo software per week.

Some giveaway.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
actually ashampoo burning studio is quite good with a nice gui & all the options a typical user needs.i know imgburn has more features but from an average user's perspective ashampoo burning studio is a better option.i agree though with this fake giveaway trend of ashampoo as their burning studio 2xxx versions are a stripped down version of their full fledged burning studio 1x versions(though by stripped down here means missing just 2-3 features) & are always available as giveaway only.

Top Bottom