Earth's Pole Shift may occur in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Pole shift has happened in the past,which may give clue to the mysterious wipe out of Dinosaurs

A shifting of the Earth’s poles has been predicted to occur within the next few years by a number of psychics, including the renowned Edgar Cayce. This certainly is not a scientific prediction, but some scientists believe that it is at least possible that this could happen at some future date, and perhaps has happened many times in our planet’s past. Whether or not we could survive a physical shifting of the Earth’s poles is open to debate
Seeing the powerful earthquakes such as the December 26th, 2004 event that triggered the tsunami disaster, people are looking for possible causes for the apparent instability of earth's crust. "End-times" alarmists and backyard researchers believe that the predicted imminent reversal of the earth's magnetic field may be a significant clue to these eschatological-scale events.
more abt pole shift
*www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/02/27/6900064_Magnet_Pole_Shift/

According to NASA Polar Shift Due In 2012.
*www.gvnr.com/74/3.htm

Why 2012??
The Maya believed that their world would end on Dec 21, 2012. Of all the dates put forth by prophets and cultures for a doomsday, this is one with an authentic almost eerie feel to it

It is like a large check mark on the calendar, a pointer aimed at 13.0.0.0.0, the "End Date" of the Mayan Long Count Calendar. From the Mayan point of view, this is the "End of Days." It is so significant that the calendar just comes to a stop. It is like having an alarm set when it's time to take your medicine. This date is also December 21, 2012, the day of the Winter Solstice. But what is this check mark trying to tell us. What medicine are we suppose to remember to take?

*www.artideas.com/Why2012/Why2012.html
*www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
hmm....I knew about the date of Mayan calender from quite some time.

Well, everyone has to die. 5 years left till this date so lets see, marna hai to marenge, why worry about it right now.

( No more future planing & investment plans after 2012 now :p)

hailgautam

Youngling
if pole shift happens it would be a disaster for us, we would go to left when we need to go to right... the electricity as it now flows will flow in the opposite direction...... we will be extinct...arjun singh will actually become prime minister ......it will be the dooms day :(

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
According to NASA Polar Shift Due In 2012.
*www.gvnr.com/74/3.htm
Dude they are talking about solar polar shift(on the SUN!!), Not on the earth.

sms_solver

In the zone
I think something good or bad is going to happen very soon. The unsual weather around the world could be seen as the clue.

PS: NASA hides more information about planets, galaxies, don't believe what NASA says or any government organization.

OP
zyberboy

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
chesss said:
Dude they are talking about solar polar shift(on the SUN!!), Not on the earth.
yeah sure,But Sun's pole shift has significant effect on earth's magnetic pole.And also Mayan's dont say abt pole shift anywhere, their calendar just ends in 2012.Which is one of the most accurate and Sphosticated calendar ever created.
The Pole Shift, when it occurs is a combination of several major factors not fully understood by present day astrophysicists. These factors are gravity, repulsion, the interaction of magnetic subatomic particle streams between the planet Earth, the Sun, n other planets.
But We can't say earth's pole shift will occur in 2012, only time will tell.

NASA has been studying solar flare cycles (sunspots) and shifts in the sun's magnetic field for many years. They have found direct links between abnormal weather on the earth, shifts in the sun's magnetic field, and major solar flares. Until recently, they expected the present cycle to be just another ordinary 11 year event, with the sun's magnetics waxing and waning as before. However, this cycle is behaving badly. Recent solar flares have gone off the scale, ten times greater than anything previously recorded. And weather patterns are responding with serious consequences.
Another shift in the magnetic field of the sun, coupled with solar flares larger than ever recorded to date, might have a huge impact on the magnetic equilibrium of the earth's crust. This could well be the catalyst that would "tip the balance" and send the large ice masses at the poles down (or up) to the equator again. These solar events usually last several days, and during that time a near alignment of the mountainous "ring of fire" with a solar/lunar tidal concurrance might easily occur. And if it does, the results and effects may easily be predictable.

iinfi

mekalodu
cyberboy_kerala said:
yeah sure,But Sun's pole shift has significant effect on earth's magnetic pole.And also Mayan's dont say abt pole shift anywhere, their calendar just ends in 2012.[red]Which is one of the most accurate and Sphosticated calendar ever created.[/red]

that sent shivers down my spine..

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
wel nature has to take revenge from humans. we hav done a lot of destruction. n all these global warmin issues is showin that. lets prepare for doomsday

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
hailgautam said:
arjun singh will actually become prime minister ......it will be the dooms day :(
He'd become the emporer of the world. The naked emperor cos he's as foolish :p

rohit_bawa

Broken In
Good Find
But Life for today let the future remains mistery

BTW i had seen a program based on the same story on discovery long time back

lalam

In the zone
It sounds scary but its hard not to believe either if this doesn't happen something else will happen....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
ax3 said:
5 years only ......... HOLY CROW ......... am not even married .......

have lot things 2 do ............

& gotta tell my GF ............

Holy...I forgot this point....

but if I call, i will be out of balence in my mobile before the night ends :D

royal

Padawan
ax3 said:
5 years only ......... HOLY CROW ......... am not even married

Consider urself lucky ;) Enjoy life as much as u can without getting entangled in "Vivah-bandhan" :D

cynosure

UbuntuUser
5 years are all I have. Sh1t man.
And I wanted to buy a hayabusa 1300RR and Alienware.
No speed for me.

Seriously guys. I have not read the full article but sh1t this is so scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom