Earphones at around Rs. 500

ashrj

Intermediate-level User
Sennheiser MX 170 costs Rs. 480 and MX 270 costs about Rs. 570. How good are these earphones ?

I am looking for earhones to use while travelling in the metro and mostly in outdoor areas with a quite a bit of noise. Will these be good enough ?
I dont want to spend more than Rs. 500 on earphones at the moment.

OP
A

ashrj

Intermediate-level User
Where can i get ES18 for 430 ? Flipkart has them at 570 ..

Last edited:
Are you sure they are legitimate ones, I think Sennheiser earphones are more priced than that...

OP
A

ashrj

Intermediate-level User
They are available on Flipkart and i also saw them in Croma and Reliance Digital. So, yeah, they should be legit :)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Does it have to earphone? What about cool headphones?

Philips SHS 390 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Its rs 421 @ shopping.indiatimes.They also have a 10% discount on SBI CC owners.so it will be about rs 379,very cheap isnt it?

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Just Got ES 18 From Flipkart and trust me its the best for the price beats my cx 95 that I got for 1k....can easily beat skull candy

OP
A

ashrj

Intermediate-level User
No headphones. Bulky.
Any idea how much i could get them for from Nehru Place ?
Havent bought anything form indiatimes, how good is their service ?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
No headphones. Bulky.
Any idea how much i could get them for from Nehru Place ?
Havent bought anything form indiatimes, how good is their service ?

Bulky? In what sense? If you are referring to weight, then SHS390 is one of most lightest headphones I have ever held.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
got my es 18 from shopping.indiatimes.delivery was fast,it took 2 days where as flipkart took 3 days,earlier.its much better than the nokia heaphones:)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
ordered on saturday and the courier guys {blue dart} called me on monday afternoon to deliver but i couldn't take the phone.so got it tuesday.i think its the courier thats fast since the indiatimes site mentioned the delivery date as 19th:D

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I too ordered SM ES18 @ 379 using GC code which is valid till today 16th august. Let see how prompt are they in delivering the products in mumbai
I guess anyone having SBI Credit cards may get total of 20% disc from indiatimes. Just hurry up......

OP
A

ashrj

Intermediate-level User
Any other option ? Es 18 is out of stock on FP and I dont want to buy from Indiatimes.

Top Bottom