earning money on net

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst99

Broken In
does anyone have any idea about from where one can get real project works or offline works or jobs to earn money.It would be useless to talk about any referal systems,scams like chain letters etc...

OP
C

catalyst99

Broken In
Thannks lamrinnirmal

lamrinnirmal said:
of course you should be a developer.
thanks for your reply and showing concern.
well have any idea for non-programmers!
Specially those who have skills in application softwares like Ms-office,Adobe products,macromedia products,auto-cad,3-d max,auio/vedio editing.
How they can make a living from home or occational visits to job sites.
Any suggestion will help thousands visiting this forum!!

bravefart

Broken In
hey first thing before answering this I wanna make this clear that its not out of solicitation or anything nor I take any responsibility. I only saw a friend of mine using it couple of time ; she never gave me any details nor I asked her any. Its a site called www.easycashsolutions.com ; something to do with data entry and all that for not so "savvy" internet nerds. Warning please go further with caution ; cause scams in this field are common but then their are some genuine offers too be prudent.

Peace V

OP
C

catalyst99

Broken In
bravefart said:
. Its a site called www.easycashsolutions.com ; something to do with data entry and all that for not so "savvy" internet nerds. Warning please go further with caution ; cause scams in this field are common but then their are some genuine offers too be prudent.

Peace V
thanks for ur participation,as u know that rarely anybody ever wants to give details about such oppurtunities.but dear it again a referal system.I have started this topic so that both the genuine job providers or related person or already working person visiting this forum and job seekers contact each other and share ideas.It's only for open minded people who understand the importance of sharing ideas..

nix

hi

yeah, i too searching for such sites that really pay.i've signed up for many of these programs, but they pay too less like quarter cent, half cent. that way it'll take ages to get to a decent amount. articles about this have comein the times of india. even something like a 1000- 2000/month is okay, after all its parttime. someting for students like me to make some cash and upgrade comp.

bravefart

Broken In
S'up again People; I think their are equal number of people who are looking for people who could work for them part time; like myself am always looking for some college student who is computer savvy and who can do some clerical work based on e-commerce for me ; Its been difficult to cause I want somebody from same city or its lil difficult to control your employees who are physically present imagine an employee who is many miles away. Thus; I guess individuals and companies dont prefer amateurs cause then it would be cumbersome .
I think only some organized company can run something like that BTW also check www.monster.com and www.monstertrak.com I think they have section for college level jobs.
Peace V

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
Hey Amlan... nice 2 see here after long time...

hmm... so u want 2 make money ;-) ... as ur askin in Digital Art and "non-developer" aspect...

Try to do this... create a strong portfolio of ur Digital Arts... and put their Prints on net to sell as well as non-prints to download (like on WinCustomize/dA and other art communities)... similarly keep watching for any design-contest and submit your work there...

OP
C

catalyst99

Broken In
ShekharPalash said:
Hey Amlan... nice 2 see here after long time...

hmm... so u want 2 make money ;-) ... as ur askin in Digital Art and "non-developer" aspect...

Try to do this... create a strong portfolio of ur Digital Arts...
Nice to see u too! but c'mon man its all about serious legal outsourced work both developer and non-developer one.Not any contests!! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom